Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

It's dark and Cloudy With A High Chace Of Disagreements:-)

Edited by wesleyrp

Well actually they don't have exclusive rights to a publicly tax funded facility when it is outdoors and available to member of the community. Towns do not have authority to privately rent a facility.

This can't possibly be true. How would they require tickets to go to a show? How would schools enforce any security? Are you saying you have the right to go into any public facility at any time you like? :blink:

• Like 1

Baaaston tore it up!! Biggest Crowd reaction of the night.

Rain Delay has begun.

Not to butt in here, but this is not how it works. Schools are free to (and in some cases required to) close their doors to any visitors, for any reason. Else, any taxpayer could just walk into a school during school hours.

Leave Phantom alone, ok?

I get that. I didn't say I would want to go inside. I was talking about watching an outdoor rehearsal in a wide open facility. I'm not picking on Phantom per se'. The idea of closed rehearsals is unusual and would not be allowed in my town and wasn't allowed in any town my corps toured through. We never let anyone inside any facility we stayed in, for obvious reasons. I've been to open rehearsals for Phanom, BD, Cadets, Crossmen and others during finals week but never heard of them closing them, until now. I'll end this now as it isn't woth it. There's a great hopefully non-rain impacted show going on.

This can't possibly be true. How would they require tickets to go to a show? How would schools enforce any security? Are you saying you have the right to go into any public facility at any time you like? :blink:

I would think school policy would be that you sign in at the office.

Baaaston tore it up!! Biggest Crowd reaction of the night.

Rain Delay has begun.

Is the delay after Boston finihsed and does it look like it will last?

Hahaha

This has now become the "BALD MEN FIGHTING OVER A COMB THREAD" With the exception of a few of you,

nobody gives a rats ### about practice stadiums. Lets get back to the show in Massilon

• Like 1