Drums Along The Rockies

Radar shows nothing appreciable building up...not surprising since it's barely noon

Visual Effect – Lee Carlson

Music Effect – Glen Fugett

Visual Performance – Kyle Miller

Ensemble Visual – Christin Clayton

Color Guard – Jaqueline Gilley

Brass Performance – Albert Lo

Ensemble Music – Paul Hinman

Perc. Performance – JJ Pipitone

Contest Coordinator – Tom Hope

Chief Judge – Lee Carlson

Edited by corpsband

That's what I figured...same people, different captions

Visual Effect – Lee Carlson

Music Effect – Glen Fugett

Visual Performance – Kyle Miller

Ensemble Visual – Christin Clayton

Color Guard – Jaqueline Gilley

Brass Performance – Albert Lo

Ensemble Music – Paul Hinman

Perc. Performance – JJ Pipitone

Contest Coordinator – Tom Hope

Chief Judge – Lee Carlson

GREAT panel!

I am getting ready to go to the stadium. Gotta get there early as I am volunteering with BK. From the looks of things, it's like the typical summer days here of the past few weeks. Sunny and low humidity in the AM....(kind of like SoCal). Then around 1pm....Clouds roll in, The rain then becomes hit or miss around 5pm to 6pm...depending where you are. You may think it's going to rain.... then nothing.

I hope the " then nothing" is the case tonight. Although, if it's like it has been the past couple days in downtown Denver, we will have "Madison Scouts -Finals 1993" at the stadium tonight. No lightning, but a steady rain,

I will try to write a review when I get home tonight. Hopefully some who don't have the FN, will get a good description from the post. I will be sitting low in the deck to get my face blown off from the horn line. Highlights to look forward to tonight are High Country Brass...Representing DCA..Want to march with them next year. Blue Devils. Love this show...so "88" for me, in terms of the emotional connection with the music Maybe a new beginning and new ending to their show tonight? SCV. Clean,and On Fire from when I last saw them. Drumline throwing down the intensity. I hope they have a bit of "99" in them tonight. I want to see the intensity and aggressiveness in this show.

Gold....ambassadors from my former residence, and a fine corps that is growing. Phantom...I am low in the stands, so you know what I hope you do during Elsa's...

And then ...BK. the home field advantage is yours tonight. $1.00 to Wes P. Get English Baby.

Edited by Dmlkmen

Accuweather has Thunderstorms at 4pm and again at 10pm

Denver is not on the West Coast.

...but the corps participating are FROM the West coast, hence it being a big day for West coast folks! thumbup.giftongue.gif

Fan Networked subscription renewed..... Check

Fridge stocked with cold beverages......Check

Chicken wings and pizza ready to go.....Check

New computer speakers hooked up and tested...Check

Bring on DATR!!!!

Man someone looking on this site from the outside would call us dorks. :laughing:

...but the corps participating are FROM the West coast, hence it being a big day for West coast folks! thumbup.giftongue.gif

Cadets are from the East coast. :laughing:

Edited by 2000Cadet