Omaha Steaks

looks like guard and percussion called the difference for Cadets from beating BD.

Tho, I still watch BD's show, see the house come together and wait for ty pennington to pop out and yell "move that bus!"

I had to Google Ty but I see what you've done here. You're not too far off base.

I had to Google Ty but I see what you've done here. You're not too far off base.

Extreme Home Makeover was just in my area, and I think it'll be the season opener. They do amazing stuff for people who really need it.

But that's what comes to mind watching the show. However, I have had it playing in the background, not watching it, and I enjoy the music

I can't believe I just read this entire thread. And all I remember is that someone yelled move that bus and he used gps and still got lost in Omaha.

Or something....

• Like 3

all I remember is that someone yelled move that bus and he still got lost in Omaha.

I thought thats how everybody there ended up in Omaha.

( oh, just kiddin' if you're a ' Husker. )

Edited by BRASSO

Even I was skeptical about this show, but it really has a lot of technical difficulty and delivers on many levels..it will keep growing and growing and the changes are, so far, for the better.

Geoffrey

I knew it! You could not keep yourself from praising the Blue Devils for too long ('05 being the exception).

• Like 1