Davenport IA Show

Yeah, one of Scouts RARE practice days tommorrow. I think you will see a change

I'm not so sure about that one. :rock:

I know, and I think a lot of people aren't sure about that either, but I have a feeling that SCV is going to surge. They have a difficult show, and definitely more to work on, more pts to earn, etc.

I honestly think they are going to end up battling it out with Bluecoats for 5th and 6th.

SCV has very good percussion, and I think that will keep them in contention for 5th.

SCV comes to Metamora, IL tomorrow night with the Blue Stars and Spirit, we will see what the spreads are then. I can see 80.5 from SCV and 79.2 from Stars. Maybe a 76 from Spirit??

suffice it to say, it won't be all that popular with the percussion (just an absolutely correct guess :)

Edited by Storkysr

Nice score for the Blue Stars first show out after making so many changes. Drill, props, music - changes all around. A show tomorrow and then three days in La Crosse. You know they will want to put on a great show for the home crowd Friday night. Anxious to see how they match up with SCV tomorrow. I would not be surprised to see see Blue Stars in 7th place come Saturday.

• Like 1

Tomorrow will be the first time Spirit and Troop go head to head. Going to be interesting!

• Like 2

I've got them with a practice day and perc clinic tomorrow and a show in Paddock Lake Wed.

Ok, I wasn't sure if it was tomorrow and Friday or Wednesday and Friday.

Tomorrow will be the first time Spirit and Troop go head to head. Going to be interesting!

Troopers beat Crossmen by 1.5 points, about the same spread as Spirit had over them! This is going to be great tomorrow!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Troopers beat Crossmen by 1.5 points, about the same spread as Spirit had over them! This is going to be great tomorrow!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Heard Bones had a rough show, so don't get too excited about that.

Heard Bones had a rough show, so don't get too excited about that.

How so? The rough show I mean.