Music on the Border - WI

This is the friggin Santa Clara Vanguard we are talking about here. I'm dumbfounded to hear of this. I don't know what to make of it either.

I'm with you. I find it hard to believe that any fan would leave with Vanguard coming on to the field, especially in Illinois or Wisconsin, where Santa Clara is perhaps the most admired corps outside of our own regional corps.

• Like 2

Boston has gone nowhere score wise the past week. 77.050 on 7/6 and 77.2 tonight. At this rate they will be lucky to finish 11th come Saturday.

Yes, it was a disappointing nite for Boston tonite.

Good night for BK, Madison, Glassmen, Crossmen re. spreads.

Edited by BRASSO

Yes, it was a disappointing nite for Boston tonite.

Good night for BK, Madison, Glassmen, Crossmen re. spreads.

I liked Legends on FN 2010. Hope FN has Legends 2011. I like drum corps. That's just me :-)

I was at the show and did not notice a mass exit. As usual, the mouths start flapping on here with nothing to back it up.

I'm just going to comment on what really moved me.

Crossmen - Love their look, clean and crisp. Getting back that groove.

Madison - I choked up. The woman behind me asked if I knew anything about their show prior to them taking the field. I told her all you have to do is imagine NYC on the morning of 9/11. She was crying by the end of the show as well.

SCV - The Wow corps of the Summer for me. I find it really ironic that a Phantom Phan commented earlier about how SCV isn't moving.

I think it kind of strange that people would get up and leave when a TOC Corps like the Santa Clara Vanguard is yet to perform. I don't care where the show is held. I'm from back east. Is this a cultural thing where they go to bed early out there in the midweek ? This is the friggin Santa Clara Vanguard we are talking about here. I'm dumbfounded to hear of this. I don't know what to make of it either.

I'm picking up sarcasm here.....I think. :tongue:

I'm picking up sarcasm here.....I think. :tongue:

I'm not sure. Pretty sure most of the people on here were pretty annoyed by it, it's not very classy to get up and leave before the show is over. But then again, I also don't consider it very classy to only show up for the top corps, but that's just me.

I don't really care where a show is held, the people should respect all of the corps, no matter the ranking.

• Like 2

I'm not sure. Pretty sure most of the people on here were pretty annoyed by it, it's not very classy to get up and leave before the show is over. But then again, I also don't consider it very classy to only show up for the top corps, but that's just me.

I don't really care where a show is held, the people should respect all of the corps, no matter the ranking.

No. I meant to that particular post. The incredulous tone and the TOC reference...

AND people owner why you get so few live posts during shows!

Crap comments like this one.

I report using my iPhone.

It often corrects my spelling and I miss it.

SO wHAT!

Easy there...just though it would be humorous to point it out because a lot of people were talking about their mutual disdain for the act of calling SCV "SVC."

Anybody know why no recaps for this show?

Edited by lastknight