La Crosse Lager

Going to be quiet tonight. All the local alum of the Blue Stars are out drinking beer with the current staff. Reports in the morning hopefully.

Whoooeee! Wheresmyface....

• Like 1

Going to be quiet tonight. All the local alum of the Blue Stars are out drinking beer with the current staff. Reports in the morning hopefully.

Oh no! Now we have to get ashy involved.

I'm not the one getting drunk after the band show.

How big is the Blue Stars alumni association? I've never heard much about them.

Unfortunately I haven't been sleeping well, or have not had the opportunity to sleep much today, thus have not been feeling well, so I decided not to go out drinking with the rest of them. What really is the killer is that I heard it was all free.

FML

I'm going back to bed. Hopefully will be dreaming good dreams in anticipation of tonight. I hope it goes the way I'd like it to go.

How big is the Blue Stars alumni association? I've never heard much about them.

Probably not as large as some of the other top 12 ones (due to having smaller corps sizes for 20+ years, thus a smaller pool to pull from), but it does put together a parade corps for the oktoberfest parade every october. And... while smaller, it still drinks the beer of a larger alumni association. cool.gif

• Like 6

Probably not as large as some of the other top 12 ones (due to having smaller corps sizes for 20+ years, thus a smaller pool to pull from), but it does put together a parade corps for the oktoberfest parade every october. And... while smaller, it still drinks the beer of a larger alumni association. cool.gif

+1 I like This

Edited by bscontra

Can we get a weather update from our resident "weather terrorist", I mean meteorologist! I kid, I kid. Thank you for posting weather updates! It is much better than looking at weather maps and trying to figure it out myself.

And... while smaller, it still drinks the beer of a larger alumni association. cool.gif

Wonder if they take alums from corps who don't have an alumni association?

Can we get a weather update from our resident "weather terrorist", I mean meteorologist! I kid, I kid. Thank you for posting weather updates! It is much better than looking at weather maps and trying to figure it out myself.

Why does a meteorologist study weather? Shouldn't he study meteors?