DCI Minnesota 16 July 2011

How SCV is getting scored anywhere near Phantom Regiment is anyone's best guess... this show is just not getting it done for them. I could easily see Blue Stars passing them tonight with this performance.

Seems like the SCV show has the most loves and hates of the year.

I am not a fan and agree that there should be a larger gap.

• Like 2

I'm going with Zingali. :cool:

Yeah, and he would go with Marc also.....

To compare the two is insane.....noting like each other and two entirely different productions...if we are going to "go there" Blue Knights brass handled the piece a tad bit better than Lancers marching a muchmore exposed drill....

G

If you looked at some of the more recent posts, you'd see that he was actually paraphrasing a movie quote (I didn't get it, either), but that doesn't matter.

Also, in my experiences here, it seems like the Madison people on this board are really the only ones that actually jump down peoples' throats whenever they make a comment about Madison that's anything less than "omg best thing since sliced bread."

No the BD people are just as bad

And now...the best drumline in DCI this year....

SCV drumline was GREAT, weren't they? :thumbup:

• Like 2

How SCV is getting scored anywhere near Phantom Regiment is anyone's best guess... this show is just not getting it done for them. I could easily see Blue Stars passing them tonight with this performance.

Great Percussion line, although they drown out the Brass line.

SCV got a better hand before they began from the crowd, then when they finished the show. I don't think there's much denying that. It' kind of sad. But they tend to score well, so they got that going for them.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Man and they say woman are "catty". Let's pay more attention to the performances....especially the ones coming up!!

My favorite shows this year:

1) Phantom

2) Blue Stars

Blue Stars have changed a lot of their show, so it will be great to see the changes tonight. Can't wait. If you don't like this show, you aren't listening :)

Bumped. Ambient crowd is at -24dB on my side. That's a little higher than normal, but if that's what we like, that's what we get. Let me know if that's too much.

In drum corps, it can never be too much, LOL!