DCI Minnesota 16 July 2011

Bluecoats, that opening salvo in that power triangle formation was played about as in-tune as a horn line can possibly get.

Fantastic, what a sound!

• Like 2

some nice raw power from that hornline go bloooo

• Like 1

Bluecoats show just not doing it for me this year. The show is so hard to follow as a fan, even though that brass sounds soooooo good. There is just no chance of them in the top 4 this year, I'm sad to say...

See what I thought early season.

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 1

The end of the ballad and the 1st half of the closer are freaking awesome!!!!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Can't wait to see what they do with the 2nd half of the closer since that really does need to change

Must be the year for cubes and chimes!

Bluecoats show just not doing it for me this year. The show is so hard to follow as a fan, even though that brass sounds soooooo good. There is just no chance of them in the top 4 this year, I'm sad to say...

agree... top 6 for sure though.

I generally love the Bluecoats, but this show isn't really doing it for me this year. It's being performed VERY well, but I'm surprised to find that this is the rare occasion that they're not one of my favorites from an entertainment perspective.

Agreed, I saw a lot of dirt on this run but even when it's cleaned, I think it still needs something to give it a push towards the top. I can't see them getting a medal right now come finals.

• Like 1

BLOO I'm impressed with your hornline....some really nice moments coming from you....sweet...love the tuba's WOW!!!!!

Have to agree, impressive show.

This regional doesn't feel like a show on July 16th....

I generally love the Bluecoats, but this show isn't really doing it for me this year. It's being performed VERY well, but I'm surprised to find that this is the rare occasion that they're not one of my favorites from an entertainment perspective.

i think they may have been a little flat tonight in a few areas...still loved them :smile: