Thank you Crossmen, your show this year absolutely rocks! :thumbup:

• Like 3

Was it not working live? I just assumed it was the feed. Yes Ian is very good.

Nope. I could tell he was disappointed. I'm on the front row.

What an improvement Xmen... You're on the path to greatness!! Big Props to these kids and their staff!! To my former kiddo and age out this year... So proud of u Joseph, you're the very definition of dedicated!! Amazing job buddy!!

CorpsReps didn't list the individual pieces. I heard somewhere that it is the Jubal organization's 100th anniversay this year, so that would account for the Happy Birthday.

Garry in Vegas

Thank you. I was just wondering if anyone knew for sure. I recognized some of the music, but just couple place it. It was a cool show, sounded like a lot of fun, just wanted to know the tunes they played.

Congrats on their 100th year though. That's a huge accomplishment. :worthy:

CorpsReps didn't list the individual pieces. I heard somewhere that it is the Jubal organization's 100th anniversay this year, so that would account for the Happy Birthday.

Garry in Vegas

Something from Beethoven and Count Bubba as well i

think

So, who's running PC's visual program? Because they seem to have adopted this weird hybrid old school Blue Knights/Cavaliers marching style, it's sure interesting to look at. And the Mahler is great as always. Amazing piece of music, good to see someone putting his music on the field! :thumbup:

Congrats on their 100th year though. That's a huge accomplishment. :worthy:

In 2011 bestaat Jubal 100 jaar. En als je jarig bent, dan vier je feest. En dat gaan we dan ook uitgebreid doen. Al geruime tijd zijn tientallen mensen achter de schermen aan het werk om het jubileum voor te bereiden. Een receptie, reünie, eeuwfeest, taptoe, jubileumboek en ga zo maar door. Om al deze activiteiten in goede banen te leiden wordt dagelijks veel ondernomen door enthousiaste leden van onze vereniging.

Om iedereen die niet met zijn neus er bovenop zit goed te informeren is dit onderdeel van de website volledig ingericht voor het jubileum. Hier is het nieuws over de voortgang terug te vinden, verslagen van de repetities die al in volle gang zijn en informatie over alle activiteiten die in 2011 gaan plaats vinden. Naarmate we dichterbij komen zal dit onderdeel dan ook steeds verder gevuld worden.

In 2011 Jubal is 100 years old. And on your birthday you should celebrate! And then we also do even more celebrating. For some time, dozens of people behind the scenes have worked to prepare for this anniversary. A reception, reunion, centenary, tattoo, anniversary and so on. For all these activities, the right direction is taken daily by many enthusiastic members of our association.

To anyone not connected or being well informed about this part of the site, it is fully equipped for the anniversary. Here's where the news about the progress can be found, reports from the rehearsals already in full swing and information on all activities in 2011 will take place. As we approach the anniversary, this section will increasingly be filled.*

Jubal's 100th Anniversary

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor
  • Like 1