Whereas I think it helps to shake up preconceptions to shuffle the deck a bit.

Then it should really be mixed up, not just slightly! There are a few draws at this show that separate corps that have been in close competition all summer. SCV has been closer to Bluecoats and Phantom than where they are performing. Along those lines Madison, Boston, Blue Stars, and Blue Knights have been close all year. and Spirit has been close with the 3 corps that are on before the long intermission.

SCV is performing so early again. I don't understand how that is justified when they are consistently scoring above Boston, Madison and Bluecoats.

They're not the only ones... BK is performing put of the 12th slot for a 3rd straight regional!!! Boo!!

• Like 1

so far, my sons favorite corps are Crossmen and Academy - he's at his first ever DCI show

Hope he's having the time of his life! And you, too!

Garry in Vegas

What is the guard wearing? Yuck

"(re) for every action there is a reaction"

----(RE)act.......for every theme, there is a variation

----(RE)verb.....for every sound, there is an echo-a canon

----(RE)peat.....for every great moment, there is another waiting to happen

Can someone explain to me Academy's show? I see the title is (RE) but I haven't sen a description of what that means.

I kind of like the new uniforms. The look like a giant wedding party of Groomsmen waiting for the Bridesmaids to show up.

Edited by lightbulb

Doug, the limitations on a quick moving 6+ camera shoot are such that the same bitrate will cause blurring by design - that's h.264. Watch what confetti does to an HD picture...

Is the beta high-rate blurry for you too?

Thanks for the explanation (i.e. 'talking me down :lookaround: ).

In my frustration I sorta missed the beta high-rate version. It is substantially better, and I'll be sticking with that for the night. I didn't click it at first because I wasn't sure if it was multi-cam.

Thanks again!

Troopers Pit... is very over amped.... had to take off my headphones

Wow; this is by far the worst quality video feed of the season, right? When you enlarge this to 'full screen' whenever the corps move (which is most of the time) it's so pixelated and blurry it's hard to even look at for long periods of time.

Too bad, DCI FN: top quality production team, low quality streaming?!

I don't know what service you have, but the quality on my feed is SWEET! Keep up the good work all.

I don't know what service you have, but the quality on my feed is SWEET! Keep up the good work all.

I agree. And great work on the APDs from San Antonio, Drumcat

I like troppers. Eletronic bass too loud though