'Ya Gotta love Allentown

Well let's put all corps in spacesuits with a built in air conditioner then :tongue:

They could have used those unis the last couple of weeks

mdelcorso Michael Del Corso

Cavaliers are just awesome... And that's irregardless of planking and members being held upside down by their ankles #dci #DCIEast

IMHO, Madison has the ugliest uniforms in world class drum corps right now. Sorry.

Legendary......Classic

• Like 1

Cavaliers are just awesome... And that's irregardless of planking and members being held upside down by their ankles #dci #DCIEast

I love people who use the word irregardless. No, not really.

• Like 6

I got here late and didn't read the entire thread, but will they be posting scores each night or wait until Saturday?

Michael, Michael, Michael, there's no such word as irregardless, Use regardless please. Sorry all I just hate the word irregardless.

Michael, Michael, Michael, there's no such word as irregardless, Use regardless please. Sorry all I just hate the word irregardless.

Me too, but I've given up on being the grammar police. So many things online, even from professional organizations, aren't properly proof read anymore.

Go Cavies!

• Like 1

Me too, but I've given up on being the grammar police. So many things online, even from professional organizations, aren't properly proof read anymore.

Go Cavies!

Oh they are proof read..........by idiots

• Like 1

Are scores being held until tomorrow.