'Ya Gotta love Allentown

Allentown PA #dci Pio-69.05 Casc-73 Teal-74.9 Mands-75.6 Gmen-82.4 Troop-83.05 BStars-86.1 Scouts-87.2 Bcoats-90.15 Phantom-90.5 Cavs-94.85

i posted already...lol

Bluecoats take 5th in INDY... I'm calling it :-)

Hopefully isoloated means early and the night has none. Although none at all would be best. I'll not wash my car.

Hope I'm wrong but the Weather Channel is saying 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms Saturday night. Don't know if that's evening or after midnight.

Just pray it stays dry!

30% chance of isolated T-storms. Let's hope it doesn't get rained out, although Sunday may be the bigger problem with a 60% chance of T-storms.

Please don't rain on my parade!

Hopefully isoloated means early and the night has none. Although none at all would be best. I'll not wash my car.

I don't care about my car right now. I just wanna be able to see Cadets the only two times I'll be able to see them this season.

wrong scores posted for PR

Well that's the problem when the are NOT OFFICIAL from the DCI website...

Hope I'm wrong but the Weather Channel is saying 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms Saturday night. Don't know if that's evening or after midnight.

Just pray it stays dry!

The Weather Channel seems to be having some sort of miscommunication because the Weather Channel app on my iphone says 30% chance tomorrow night.

FYI-irregardless is not a word, it is "regardless".

Thanks.

Merriam-Webster disagrees (though they do agree to use regardless instead)

http://www.merriam-w...ry/irregardless

Definition of IRREGARDLESS

nonstandard

: regardless

Usage Discussion of IRREGARDLESS

Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.