Open Class Live Review and score posting?

So what happens if it rains tomorrow? No Open Class Finals?

So what happens if it rains tomorrow? No Open Class Finals?

See my note a couple posts above yours.

OK, someone call the mayor of Michigan City and tell him he needs to put a dome over Ames Field for next year :tongue: .

Wow...We've reached the point where fans are insisting on drum corps being held indoors. I'm going to check the sky for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse now. :rolleyes:

• Like 5

See my note a couple posts above yours.

I distrust the "science" of meteorology. :tongue:

Wow...We've reached the point where fans are insisting on drum corps being held indoors. I'm going to check the sky for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse now. :rolleyes:

Better yet, look out for "rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ###-kickers, ####-kickers and Methodists." :w00t:

Sorry, just watching Blazing Saddles :thumbup: .

Edited by noneofyourbusiness

Why is there nothing about this on the official DCI WEB site?

My calendar has an entry on August 9 to watch the live webcast in Michigan City. I thought it would be announced on dci.org today? Regardless, I'm looking forward to the webcast :-)

Better yet, look out for "rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ###-kickers, ####-kickers and Methodists." :w00t:

Sorry, just watching Blazing Saddles :thumbup: .

"Why Rex, how many times have I told you to wash your hands after the weekly cross burning? See? It's coming off."

"And now for my next impression, Jesse Owens!"

Great flick.

Re the weather....hmmm....this doesn't happen in August IN CALIFORNIA!!

• Like 1

"Why Rex, how many times have I told you to wash your hands after the weekly cross burning? See? It's coming off."

"And now for my next impression, Jesse Owens!"

Great flick.

Re the weather....hmmm....this doesn't happen in August IN CALIFORNIA!!

"Where all the white women at!?"

I know Sam, Finals in California had no problems with weather. When was the last time a show on the West Coast has even been rained out? :ph34r: Clearly our weather is better.

DCI Open Class story

That lovely couple in their rain slickers are my in-laws. Hi, Mom and Dad!

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor