DCI "At The Movies"

If anything goes wrong at Desert Ridge I will probably be joining you there soon thereafter. :satisfied:

Let's hope the speakers are turned up.....I believe last year they only had Mono speakers coming from behind the screen at Desert Ridge, big dissapointment!

Valley View Cinemark in Cleveland, Ohio.

There or possibly Crocker Park in Westlake for me.

Not sure yet. There are 6 theaters showing it in Las Vegas, some closer to my home than others. We almost always go to the theater that was the one and only the first couple of years. Usually the best turnout, though it was pretty empty for the Kickoff show in June.

Garry in Vegas

Not a hater FH. Just found this topic foolish and supports my reasons for not being part of facebook, twitter, etc. Love the great discussions, pro and con, about all aspects of the current/future state of Drum & Bugle Corps, but some threads seem so useless.

Yet, here you are. So, where ya goin' for the theater show?

:tongue:

Garry in Vegas

AMC Woodland Hills, California. Bringing a total newbie who just has to check out what I've been raving about for the last few years! GO Academy! GO SCV!!

• Like 1

Galaxy 14

8105 E 96TH ST

INDIANAPOLIS, IN

I figure the sound will be better in the theater than in the stadium. :)

Let's hope the speakers are turned up.....I believe last year they only had Mono speakers coming from behind the screen at Desert Ridge, big dissapointment!

Thanks for the tip! I will go early and be ready to bolt to another theater if the sound is bad.