Prelims!

Looks like you will be proven right. I was thinking 22, 24 and 25 for the top 3 OC corps. I underestimated them.

You should never underestimate BDB, SCVC, or OC! All great shows!

And the Crusaders at this moment are offically the Best drum corps in the Northwest! Good job guys you earned it! We shall see how this turns out tomorrow :thumbup: I am anxious to see that rivalry played out!

OC! *CRUSADE!*

could you count Mandarins or Pacific Crest northwest? Just asking, not too keen on my northwest geography lol

Bob Fields commentary has been...err...colorful...

It is pretty funny. Perhaps some times a bit too much information (i.e. he was offered the Freelancers director role and turned them down). However, it is harmless and I really appreicate the effort!

Bob Fields commentary has been...err...colorful...

and at times unreadable. he doesn't type stream of conscience very well, too hard to follow what he's trying to say.

could you count Mandarins or Pacific Crest northwest? Just asking, not too keen on my northwest geography lol

Mandarins is Sacramento, which is Northern California, while Pacific Crest is Los Angeles area. Pacific Northwest is Oregon and Washington, so neither corps would fit that geographically.

You should never underestimate BDB, SCVC, or OC! All great shows!

By all fairness, you were only off one spot. But congrats to BDB, OC, and SCVC!!!

I believe they are just considered westcoast, considering the Northwest drum corps all banded together this year with the shows, as a joint effort.

Oregon Crusaders

Cascades

Thunder

Mandarins is Sacramento, which is Northern California, while Pacific Crest is Los Angeles area. Pacific Northwest is Oregon and Washington, so neither corps would fit that geographically.

Ahhh ok!!

I believe they are just considered westcoast, considering the Northwest drum corps all banded together this year with the shows, as a joint effort.

Oregon Crusaders

Cascades

Thunder

cool! I had a friend who march Oregon Crusaders. Not sure the year though :/ I'd say 05 or 06? Not quite sure