Prelims!

Pioneer 68.40 (-00.65 from Allentown)

I'm editing the spreadsheet to display Allentown scores and differentials for the World Class corps.

Seriously though. Can we get thirdcoast out of here? I just want to read scores and people talking about the shows.

aa808bcf9e9e4676bc25c8798f19fb4b7b6a741773f8d9ff91922aeebcd3e7166g.jpg

Pioneer at prelims...

My observation...crowd looks real light...

And with that Pioneer is out of Semis, and SCVC is in.

Congrats to those corps that will be performing on Friday! I said all along that it would be interesting how the scores fell into place, and this afternoon definitely has not disappointed from a fan perspective.

As a person with a horse in the race, it's disappointing to see that Pioneer scored lower than they did over two weeks ago in Hattiesburg, MS. Just from pure repetition one would think that the show would get cleaner and the score would go up. However, there are no guarantees in life!

Overall, great bunch of kids! Hopefully we see most of them return for next season and we can find an equal number of great kids to boost our numbers for 2012.

Edited by PioneerWebmaster

So, did thirdcoast get hacked, or is he high?

Turned up the volume for Surf's take on Seal so my office mates could hear, and they were humming along.

5a574e9b52f8692ba4fb9b0ab1569f667a5b6fbf956b617c46b9a735395897116g.jpg

Seattle Cascades performing at prelims...

As a person with a horse in the race, it's disappointing to see that Pioneer scored lower than they did over two weeks ago in Hattiesburg, MS. Just from pure repetition one would think that the show would get cleaner and the score would go up. However, there are no guarantees in life!

I'm sure Pioneer has improved. The scores can't reflect that, unfortunately, given the numbers management the judges are having to do today.