Carolina Crown news

Who will think of the children?

The ones from Sanchez or the corn?

• Like 2

all I know about guard is that they spin things.......but my guess Crown will be alright next year. Wish Mr. Sage the best in the future.

Not just things, but stuff as well. Cool, awesome stuff. Stuff that can change the world, which is why this is such a big story to some. But as momentous a story as it is, it is not as big as this...

beartop.jpg

Edited by Michael Boo

Not just things, but stuff as well. Cool, awesome stuff. Stuff that can change the world, which is why this is such a big story to some. But as momentous a story as it is, it is not as big as this...

beartop.jpg

Rule #1 when in the wilderness : never eat the wild mushrooms that are discolored.

I saw the title of this thread and opened it up expecting to read about a tragic accident or a death. Come on folks, "Sad" news is someone like Marty Hurley having a Massive Stroke, laying in a Coma in a Hospital; Adam Sage leaving Crown is nothing more than what Instructors/Caption heads have done since the beginning of drum corps! In the future, please be a little more careful within the titles of your threads.

Update: Noticed that you put the Sage leaving info as a small tag; why not eliminate the large "Sad News" line all together and just make the large title state, Sage leaving as...?

I want to clarify that Marty was not in a coma. I spoke to his assistant band director @ Brother Martin H.S. in New Orleans. They heavily sedated Marty, but he was never in a coma. Marty has a long ways to go for improvement, so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Dennis

In case someone is just coming on board and wondering about some of the prior comments, the word "sad" has been removed from the title of this thread. And rather than be replaced with "devastating" or "apocalyptic," it was just left as plain "news," which is what it is.

I saw the origonal title of this thread "Sad News for Carolina Crown" and opened it up expecting to read about a tragic accident or a death. Come on folks, "Sad" news is someone like Marty Hurley having a Massive Stroke, laying in a Coma in a Hospital; Adam Sage leaving Crown is nothing more than what Instructors/Caption heads have done since the beginning of drum corps! In the future, please be a little more careful within the titles of your threads.

1st Update: Noticed that you put the Sage leaving info as a small tag after the Sad News; why not eliminate the large "Sad News" line all together and just make the large title state, "Sage leaving as..."?

2nd Update: Flguardman; Your new title "Crown News" is far better, more descriptive, and allows each reader to determine their own emotional reaction!!!!

Sad news: Stu has thwarted his own quest to accumulate negative rep on DCP.