The Show You Wish You Could've Seen Live in 2011

For all of you Indy and regional folks.. You guys are so freakin' lucky! :)

For those of us who weren't able to go to these big shows and see a majority of the corps, which show(s) do you wish you could've seen live? Obviously seeing these shows in the theater or on the Fan Network is totally different than seeing it live. Although I got to see many of the corps live that I wanted to this summer, I'm actually really really sad that I wasn't able to see The Cadets live this year. Oh, so so sad. And I'm not even a super huge Cadets fan! They just had suuuuch an amazing show this year. But yeah, really wish I could've seen The Cadets live. Sad times. The Cavaliers and Madison Scouts are right up there too. Wish I could see me some upside down corps members. And that hit in Nature Boy! Ooooohh. So good. Yeah, and Madison's closer? Words can't even describe that. Shows that I've already seen live but would kill to see again are Santa Clara Vanguard and Phantom Regiment. Oh, 2011, you are such a good year for drum corps.

So, what shows do you wish you could've seen live this past season? (or have seen live more than once?)

Madison, Spirit and The Academy

• Like 2

All of them, since sadly I didn't see any live this year.... Next year I hope to go to Indy again!

Cadets and Phantom -- rainout in Massillon before they performed...

Cadets and Phantom -- rainout in Massillon before they performed...

Yea, I was there. That sucked! I had friends that went to that show. (Their only show of the year.) The organizers should have skipped the intermission. Then all the corps would have been able to perform. Sorry about that!

Yea, I was there. That sucked! I had friends that went to that show. (Their only show of the year.) The organizers should have skipped the intermission. Then all the corps would have been able to perform. Sorry about that!

Hard to ADVANCE a schedule though when the corps have planned their whole day around hitting the warm-up site and the gate at a certain time.