Watch DCA Prelims LIVE online!

shameless bump

My sister wants to know if Gene Rayburn will be doing the webcast.....

Ya gotta be old(er) to get that one..... :ph34r:

My sister wants to know if Gene Rayburn will be doing the webcast.....

Ya gotta be old(er) to get that one..... :ph34r:

Right ... along with Rita Moreno for color commentary ... and Curt Gowdy for the play-by-play

:-)

Looks like I'm outta luck anyway ... still now power at the house ... may be a week before I get it back ... oh well ...

Edited by ajlisko

Right ... along with Rita Moreno for color commentary ... and Curt Gowdy for the play-by-play

Looks like I'm outta luck anyway ... still now power at the house ... may be a week before I get it back ... oh well ...

OWWW!! Sorry to hear Andy, have a few pockets around my area out, mebbe until the end of the week. I'm looking for the member of the "Shade Tree Committee" years back who refused to let me take out a tree that was screwing up my sewer line. The quote "we're proud of our stately old trees" keeps ringing in my head. Well saw pieces of those trees all over the road and wires this weekend (and this morning).

Still need Carmine (Vanilla Fudge) Cappice. "Wow, wasn't that great Carmine.... Carmine??"

Well, I'm watching the DCI Fan Network right now on my iPhone. Looks and sounds great, even over 3G.

yeah I have watched DCI and WGI on my phone

OWWW!! Sorry to hear Andy, have a few pockets around my area out, mebbe until the end of the week. I'm looking for the member of the "Shade Tree Committee" years back who refused to let me take out a tree that was screwing up my sewer line. The quote "we're proud of our stately old trees" keeps ringing in my head. Well saw pieces of those trees all over the road and wires this weekend (and this morning).

Still need Carmine (Vanilla Fudge) Cappice. "Wow, wasn't that great Carmine.... Carmine??"

"uh yeah, so like how many gigs do the corporations play?"

:shutup:

Take care Andy hope all is well. I am waiting out tonight to see if my house escapes the flood again. Was on a Island Sunday no way in no way out. The river is going to crest tonight. Going to say a prayer or 2 and ride it out again.

Take care Andy hope all is well. I am waiting out tonight to see if my house escapes the flood again. Was on a Island Sunday no way in no way out. The river is going to crest tonight. Going to say a prayer or 2 and ride it out again.

You got it Leo ... please stay safe ... do your Wet Dream drill and maybe that will scare the tide away ...

Andy

Well, I'm watching the DCI Fan Network right now on my iPhone. Looks and sounds great, even over 3G.

Yes, you can watch videos of past corps on the Fan Network on your iPhone, but the live streaming won't work.

you shouldn't have to do anything, at least if your laptop is like ours. when the cable is connected the signal is active. you just have to make sure you select the right input on your TV.

the only glitch we had was not having the correct audio output device selected - I think it was somethign unique to our machine, and you may not have the same experience, but if you have a picture but no audio, you may have to fiddle with that.

I'd strongly advise doing a dry run before next weekend by hooking up the laptop and make sure you are getting audio and video.

Every laptop is different from what I have found.

Most laptops recognize the external feeds if you hook the laptop and external feed with the laptop in the OFF position. Once you boot the laptop it usually seeks and finds the monitor you are hooked up to and makes the appropriate setting.