Watch DCA Prelims LIVE online!

This is a great way to reach out to fans that can't make it to Rochester, I've got a couple of questions about the broadcast. Perhaps, someone here can answer them.

What software do we need to view the webcast?

Will it be just a raw stream from the stadium with no commentators or will someone be hosting the show?

Will they use Fran's shirt as a test pattern so we can get our computers all tuned in correctly?

all you will need is an internet connection and a browser. There will be no commentators or host, but will be a multi-cam cut.

Fran's shirt has been banned by the FCC

Mike

DCA Media Director

For $19.95 it's an absolute no-brainer. As someone who can't make it up to Rochester, I'm really excited DCA is offering streaming.

hell yeah. If I weren't going to be there live, I'd be signing on. 22 corps for $20 bucks? hell yeah.

Great move DCA.

Mike

DCA Media Director

:spitting:

Mike

DCA Media Director

... as well as the CBC, the countries of Greenland and Australia, the Principality of Monaco, and the European Union.

Brazil, however, is considering it as a replacement for their national flag.

GREAT NEWS, indeed. Kudos to Mike Symonds and DCA for putting this together.

While you're watching the show online, you can join the conversation on our live commentary from the stadium with Kevin Gamin and guest commentators.

For $19.95 it's an absolute no-brainer. As someone who can't make it up to Rochester, I'm really excited DCA is offering streaming.

HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! We can't make it because of medical problems a bunch of family members have hit this year. Saturday has JUST been booked....

Time to dig up the instructions on having the PC monitor contents display on the TV screen..... not sure if possible with screening video but will check. (Any other Verizon victims... err customers try this?)

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I tried to start this as a new topic, but the connection crapped out. If the 2012 tickets are going on sale (on-line) on Sept. 6th...does that mean the early bird order form I used to receive every January will no longer happen, and I should order on-line on the 6th with everyone else? Thanks!

I tried to start this as a new topic, but the connection crapped out. If the 2012 tickets are going on sale (on-line) on Sept. 6th...does that mean the early bird order form I used to receive every January will no longer happen, and I should order on-line on the 6th with everyone else? Thanks!

excellent question,............just the one I was thinking,..........

How about DCA placing a "sample" feed on their website so we can check out the streaming quality and our internet connections?

Before I make a twenty dollar donation to DCA, I need to know if the feed would be "enjoyable" video quality-wise.

Will it be 240, 360, 480 or 720 ?

What will the video format be ?

Will the "lag" be buffered or just dropped?

Inquireing minds need to know!