Key Poulan to Glassmen

LOL! I was actually a lower lead Tony! :tongue:

Well you probably remember better than me... I'd come on here and call you a liar but I just pumped up your ethics on my last post! So darn it I guess I will just concede and wonder why we didn't spend more time together back then, since you were so much closer to me than I recall during rehearsals! :thumbup:

I'm not sure that Gmen have the same clout at this time as Cavies have had for over 60 years .....

Trust me, The Cavaliers had no clout from 1971 to 1985. :cool:

• Like 1

Steve Hillman was blocking your view! I was right next to him on Side 2.

Hmmmmmm not so sure about that Key... I mean wouldn't I have been able to see you around him? As I recall Steve Hillman was very tall and very skinny! :ph34r:

Sending prayers for your wife's speedy recovery Key!!! Glassmen are going to rock with you as their arranger, can't wait to see it! Looking forward to have our kids play your music again next season at Ohs in San Antonio!!

Wes Perkins

BK 97 98

• Like 1

Yeah kinda like that. Drum corps went one direction after that. Maybe a different voice could send it in another direction. I'm not sure that Gmen have the same clout at this time as Cavies have had for over 60 years ..... but it could propel them back to the top 5 and have great influence. I'm sure Key will help them make that move so please don't take anything I've said as a slam against his talents. I'm just a firm believer that we won't find the next Zingali/Downey/Wren/Brubaker ...... unless some new blood gets their shot in primetime territory.

I agree with you 100%......Our Activity will never find the next Zingali ect. unless they r given a chance....Someone had to take a chance on him and others.....I agree Mr. Paulan is a good addition to the Glassmen....However he is just one piece of the puzzle....It is unfair to put all this pressure on his shoulders to right the ship....The only way an instructor will have a vested interest in the Glassmen is if they are Alumni...What is so wrong in giving an Glassmen Alum a chance? I am so over the fact that Brian has not made an honest attempt in hiring Glassmen Alumni.....I do not know the answer to this question,so if one does please let me know.....How many Glassmen Alumni are on staff as of today?

I agree with you 100%......Our Activity will never find the next Zingali ect. unless they r given a chance....Someone had to take a chance on him and others.....I agree Mr. Paulan is a good addition to the Glassmen....However he is just one piece of the puzzle....It is unfair to put all this pressure on his shoulders to right the ship....The only way an instructor will have a vested interest in the Glassmen is if they are Alumni...What is so wrong in giving an Glassmen Alum a chance? I am so over the fact that Brian has not made an honest attempt in hiring Glassmen Alumni.....I do not know the answer to this question,so if one does please let me know.....How many Glassmen Alumni are on staff as of today?

I thought there was a few past members as techs But also know there was some staff that was also there from the past

I thought there was a few past members as techs But also know there was some staff that was also there from the past

indeed there were past members as techs....But lets get real...they were techs only....As far as Alum from the past on staff...When was that? By the way Guardling I do indeed like to talk to you....We may not see eye to eye on some issues....I do respect you....

indeed there were past members as techs....But lets get real...they were techs only....As far as Alum from the past on staff...When was that? By the way Guardling I do indeed like to talk to you....We may not see eye to eye on some issues....I do respect you....

thank you very much I appreciate that, I feel the same. As far as techs , personally techs are very under rated I think they are the true ones who make the magic happen.

As far as designers...now I'm only asking........has there been anyone who has come through the program that could take on such a job..................... Maybe in years past IF there was someone, they should have put them in a position to mentor a designer so they could develop if management didnt want to take that risk.