DCI trivia

Compared to 1993? ...They were Gods!

Mike

they hid them better in 93

they hid them better in 93

Or hosed them sooner.

Mike

meanwhile back at the 92 Devs question...

1986 Regiment and 1992 Cadets question...

last year for cymbal lines for those corps?

Mike

OK. How about "A Drum Corps Fan's Dream"? Same theme, different music each year.

That's right - 95 and 96 Madison used different music for each show.

What about Crossmen "Songs for Planet Earth" theme 92-94...was the music different

for each year? I think in 94, they used a snipet from the 92 show, does that count?

I think I am right about this one:

The first World class corps to be in the top 12..... go inactive ......then return to the top 12. Freelancers...inactive 86', back into finals 89'

Another Freelancer one.

For those who marched the corps in the 80's and 90's, the red cadet, white flap, and silver buckle all had special meaning for the corps that many members took very seriously.

Through those years that part of the uniform was changed/altered only twice, 1985 and 1994.......coincidentaly the following years of 86' and 95' Freelancers went inactive.

That's right - 95 and 96 Madison used different music for each show.

The thing is, (and I remember this because of my program book notes), the 1995 show didn't receive that title until 1996, when the corps decided to use "Part Deux" in that year's title. It was a little historical revisionism, which of course no one minded because both shows were so amazingly fun.

I think I am right about this one:

The first World class corps to be in the top 12..... go inactive ......then return to the top 12. Freelancers...inactive 86', back into finals 89'

The first corps to go inactive twice (two seperate Occasions) and then rise up to make finals.

Bluecoats - Inactive 1979 & 1983, Made finals in 1987-1998 & 2000-2011

And back to the 1992 Blue Devils Question - Since noone figured out what I was trying to get.

From the time they started playing at the beginning of the show until the end of When a Man loves a Woman, there was no point during the show without any music being played. There was never silence or a complete break in music throughout the entire show. At least one member was playing something during the entire show from start to end. I believe this is the only corps to not have any breaks in music for an entire show.

From the time they started playing at the beginning of the show until the end of When a Man loves a Woman, there was no point during the show without any music being played. There was never silence or a complete break in music throughout the entire show. At least one member was playing something during the entire show from start to end. I believe this is the only corps to not have any breaks in music for an entire show.

Uhhhh...no. There was a pretty significant break between La Suerte and WaMLaW.

Star 93 played continuously, however (I don't count short 4 count breaks used for effect...like in the closer between the EXTREMELY LOUD CHORD OF THE GODS and the beginning of Dance of Vengeance.

Uhhhh...no. There was a pretty significant break between La Suerte and WaMLaW.

Star 93 played continuously, however (I don't count short 4 count breaks used for effect...like in the closer between the EXTREMELY LOUD CHORD OF THE GODS and the beginning of Dance of Vengeance.

Actually if you listen there is some minor percussion stuff going on during what you are calling a break before WAMLAW.