2012 DCI Tour info released . . .

Had to stop and make hotel reservations!

Anyway I am looking at 7 shows - Madison, Oswego, Michigan City, Cedarburg, Whitewater, Salem (Paddock Lake), and Rockford

2 DCI events (Kalamazoo & Minneapolis)

and 3 days at Finals.....12 shows!

(gotta figure out how to pay for all of this and still give Christmas gifts this year too :blink: )

Can't wait for June!!!!

Edited by rkfdPRphan
  • Like 1

http://www.dci.org/n...4b-304423207dff

http://www.dci.org/schedule/

. . .nice to see a show back in NC, finally. :smile:

Also nice to see Crown has finally got the transporters working! Should make for a LOT more floor time :-)

July 6 - Quincy, MA

CYO NATIONALS Tribute

July 7 - Kalamazoo, MI

DCI Kalamazoo

July 7 - Jackson, NJ

Drum Corps: An American Tradition

July 8 - Chambersburg, PA

Drum Corps: An American Tradition

• Like 2

At first glance, I'm thinking that we might make an early season road trip to the Midwest, starting and ending in two of my favorite drum corps towns:

June 22 - Madison, WI

June 23 - Woodbury, MN

June 24 - Sioux Falls, SD

June 26 - Mankato, MN

June 28 - Oswego, IL

June 29 - Muncie, IN

June 30 - Michigan City, IN

July 3 - Cedarburg, WI

July 6 - Whitewater, WI

Then we'll also do Atlanta and Indy

• Like 1

The season kicks off in Akron?! To be cinecast two days later. Well, well. This season it was possible to great seats at "Innovations in Brass" less than a week in advance; I think I'll buy my tickets rather earlier for next year's show.

and so that one was answered, go BAC !!!

The 2012 TOC will feature the top eight corps from the 2011 World Championship Finals including the Blue Devils, Bluecoats, Cadets, Carolina Crown, Cavaliers, Phantom Regiment and Santa Clara Vanguard—all corps that participated in last year’s series. Taking the Blue Stars’ place in the group after an 11th place finish in 2011 will be the eighth-place Boston Crusaders.

Five Tour of Champions events are on the schedule for 2012 from mid-July into August with stops in Rockford, Ill., Houston, Texas, Murfreesboro, Tenn., Rock Hill, S.C. and East Rutherford, N.J.

Read more: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=3a2c3ccf-2a45-4dc6-8d4b-304423207dff#ixzz1eSFuctV9

• Like 2

The 2012 TOC will feature the top eight corps from the 2011 World Championship Finals including the Blue Devils, Bluecoats, Cadets, Carolina Crown, Cavaliers, Phantom Regiment and Santa Clara Vanguardall corps that participated in last years series. Taking the Blue Stars place in the group after an 11th place finish in 2011 will be the eighth-place Boston Crusaders.

Five Tour of Champions events are on the schedule for 2012 from mid-July into August with stops in Rockford, Ill., Houston, Texas, Murfreesboro, Tenn., Rock Hill, S.C. and East Rutherford, N.J.

--------------------------------------------------

....so the TOC events are at the exact same stadiums as last year????

What happened!

I thought that other corps/cities would want to show that they could hold one of these events and 'do a better job'!

Not sure I can handle Rockford's Boylan High School stadium again......I better check and see if that is where its being held again........

And by the way, congrats to the Boston Crusaders!

Edited by rkfdPRphan
  • Like 1

Allentown...and...Allentown...

• Like 1