2012 DCI Tour info released . . .

Sat, June 16 Akron? Rats, no. Missing a great line-up. This is the annual Camp Crunch Weekend. Our great JCC summer camps start Monday, June 18. Four thousand kids start camp on Monday, June 18, so I will remain in Chicago that weekend to help process an avalanche of paperwork.

Sat, June 30 Michigan City? Definitely. One of my favorite small, no-track stadiums. Dairy Queen across the street. Knothole viewing in the endzone for the neighborhood kids! Current lineup is 8 World Class Corps - perhaps a Michigan City record.

Sat, July 7 Denver? Mmmmm. Enjoyed this venue in 2010, to see "the other half" of the corps. Tempting, but ...

Sat, July 7 Kalamazoo? Strong probability. Nearly a repeat line-up of Michigan City, minus the Troopers, yet with the addition of Legends and Madison. The Madison factor wins this toss up.

Fri, July 13 Lisle? Definitely. Santa Clara Vanguard just a Metra train ride away. Exciting line-up.

Sat, July 14 Minneapolis? No. Too long a day, and a noisy Jumbotron.

Sun, July 15 Rockford? Huge yes. Tour of Champions show.

Fri-Sat, Aug 3-4 Allentown? No questions. Yes. Favorite show of the year. The 2-night format keeps me coming back year after year.

Fri, Aug 10 Indianapolis Semis? No. Last day of JCC summer camps.

Sat, Aug 11 Indianapolis? Yes. Megabus to Indy. Finals.

Maybe at the school where the Sunnyvale show was held for several years, since they put artificial turf down there recently.

I work for that particular district where my office is next to the school. Bus and equipment truck parking might be an issue as there are solar panels in the student lot now.

Edited by Wildabeast

definitely Fort Edward, and hopefully Rome. Best lineup there in years

They're the traditional "home show" venues for the hosting corps. Kinda surprised they didn't make Akron a TOC event, but that would have required BD and SCV to come out east very early in the season.