2012 DCI Tour info released . . .

The season kicks off in Akron?! To be cinecast two days later. Well, well. This season it was possible to great seats at "Innovations in Brass" less than a week in advance; I think I'll buy my tickets rather earlier for next year's show.

Grr. Have to work. Oh, well, I guess I'll have to catch the cinecast.

Definite: Madison, Cedarburg, Whitewater. Hopeful: Minneapolis.

Ain't even Christmas and I'm already jazzed. :cool:

Nothing against Phantom at all, but they should consider holding the TOC event in DeKalb instead. I remember going to that show last year and lines being backed all the way out to the corps busses at a couple points in the evening.

Nothing against Phantom at all, but they should consider holding the TOC event in DeKalb instead. I remember going to that show last year and lines being backed all the way out to the corps busses at a couple points in the evening.

Yeah, the Huskies football team needs some more bandos to kick the snot out of.

I wonder where the Raleigh show will be held? ...and I wonder when DCI will spell Raleigh correctly on their website? :)

I would love to see it at NC State's Carter-Finley Stadium.

As for me I will definitely attend these shows:

Ft. Mill, SC (Thank you Carolina Crown for getting smart and moving Firstbeat back to the Charlotte area!!! :thumbup: )

Rock Hill, SC

Raleigh, NC

Possibly:

San Antonio, TX

Atlanta, GA

Indianapolis, IN

Edited by Beckham

New show in Santa Clara on June 26th? Wonder where this one will be. Buck Shaw?

Maybe at the school where the Sunnyvale show was held for several years, since they put artificial turf down there recently.

I wonder where the Raleigh show will be held? ...and I wonder when DCI will spell Raleigh correctly on their website? :)

Maybe at Durham County Stadium. They did a really nice renovation there recently

DurhamNCDurhamCountyStadium8000.jpg

It would have really helped if there were more than one ticket scanner (that worked). Even at a smaller stadium the fans get backed up with just one line to enter.

I'm still SURPRISED that the TOC events are at the same stadiums and cities!

Why no changes?