8/10: Semis

8/11: FINALS!

Possibly:

7/18: Broken Arrow, OK

7/19: Denton, TX

7/20: Houston, TX

7/21: San Antonio, TX

Edited by GREENBLUE

Was always going to Indy for Finals but just realised I'll be in NY for the final Tour of Champions show at East Rutherford on Aug 5th.... thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

My wishlist has grown to 14 shows...anyone wanna comp me tickets?

I'd really like to go to the Kalamazoo show (home show!), Akron, Battle Creek, Niles, Paw Paw, Rockford, Muncie, Dublin, Massillion, and, of course, finals.

Probably will only make it to half of those shows, though.

Still, looks like an awesome tour! Glad Crown and Regiment are going to be in the midwest most of the summer, too (at least the early and late parts).

I'm already excited!

• Like 1

Was always going to Indy for Finals but just realised I'll be in NY for the final Tour of Champions show at East Rutherford on Aug 5th.... thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

The stadium that the TOC Finale is at is absolutely fantastic. Despite having to deal with a bit of rain, that was one of my favorite shows last summer.

We have a GREAT lineup in Dublin this year. It's been a long time since a west coast corps has been in central Ohio.

Several of the corps REQUESTED to come back to Dublin. We work very hard to kiss their but-ts when they're in town. It must show.

You are all encouraged to come to central Ohio to see to see BD, Xmen, and Troopers because you'll not see them anywhere else in Ohio this year! We're glad to see BS, Madison and Pio coming back, and we're very excited to welcome Music City and Oregon Cru for the first time.

It's gonna be a great year in Dublin!

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

Louisville and MAYBE Murfreesboro.

The stadium that the TOC Finale is at is absolutely fantastic. Despite having to deal with a bit of rain, that was one of my favorite shows last summer.

I'm imagining LOS but without the roof.

Will be cool to finally see what all the TOC hype's about.

• Like 1

If I had to chose between Muncie and Michigan City, it'd be Michigan City in a heartbeat. What a stadium for drum corps!! Right up on the performers...sit about mid way up and you will get your face melted off!

Can't speak for Ball (is not a) State's stadium as I've never been there. Maybe I'll venture down there this summer.

• Like 1