Cadets 2012

Would suck to be a Jewish kid in the corps.

Really???? Does everything or everyone have to take such a serious PC stance??? It's just a show!!!!

• Like 1

Oh, I know, I know!

How about a show titled "The Old Testament vs. The New Testament"!

Kind of like Angels and Demons except it's the Christians vs. the Jews.

With the pit dressed as Ghandi sitting crossed-legged on the sidelines playing finger cymbals.

And the guard can be radical Muslims pretending to chop off the judges heads.

Is that better?

Jeesh. Lighten up. Not everything has to be inclusive does it?

(What you don't know is that Hop is planning a WWII Christmas show as depicted from the Nazi standpoint. So, yea, no Jews allowed in his corps! Jeesh.)

Edited by garfield
  • Like 5

I think this could be a great show. On a side note, there was something mentioned in the article about use of last year's uniforms? I know some traditionalists will want to crucify me for saying this but I would LOVE to see those uniforms used again. Not sure how they could make it fit the theme but if they could, I think it's an awesome visual effect.

*ducking my head from flying objects" :peek:

Really???? Does everything or everyone have to take such a serious PC stance??? It's just a show!!!!

No kidding. Nobody said anything about SCV doing a satanic show with pentagrams and "666" last year but THIS is crossing the PC line? WOW! :shutup:

No kidding. Nobody said anything about SCV doing a satanic show with pentagrams and "666" last year but THIS is crossing the PC line? WOW! :shutup:

Oh, I was looking at that upside-down -- I thought it was a Herman Cain reference!

Edit: sorry, I forgot that joke (about Cain, not about SCV) had been made before, and should have credited Michele Bachmann.

Edited by N.E. Brigand