Santa Clara Vanguard 2012

I have heard that the change will be in tomorrow night. We shall see.

I had that confirmed as well.

It's awesome. That's all I'm saying. :thumbup:

• Like 3

So jealous of you guys who saw the new ending tonight, and everyone who will get to see it tomorrow night. I can't wait for the webcast on Friday from the Houston show, where we can all see how great the new ending will be. Hopefully this will give them some more momentum for the rest of the season, and maybe they'll push past Phantom and Cadets and medal?

• Like 3

So jealous of you guys who saw the new ending tonight, and everyone who will get to see it tomorrow night. I can't wait for the webcast on Friday from the Houston show, where we can all see how great the new ending will be. Hopefully this will give them some more momentum for the rest of the season, and maybe they'll push past Phantom and Cadets and medal?

Fingers crossed! :sigh:

• Like 1

For the record... to all those who know about the new ending... I hate you all. :devil:

The fact that I have to WAIT until freaking Saturday to find out what it is kills me LOL. Someone with the deets, PLEASE PM me with what they added! I cannot take the... whatever you call it when things are tense.

• Like 2

wow...talked to George Wozniak tonight, didn't even know he switched over from Bloo. Maybe I should pay more attention in the off-season.