Madison Scouts 2012

I remember hearing that doing something along the lines of taking a picture, would get a penalty these days. I'm not sure if that's true. If someone has better info on that, please post it.

Yep ! :thumbup:

Care to share with an old buddy?

I don't think the white belts will come back. At least this year. It was needed for visual uniformity. Especially around the waist.

• Like 1

last night

The only problem I have at this point is the lack of a uniform sound across all sections and way too many people sticking out or the ensemble sound. Other than that, they're really killing it.

The only problem I have at this point is the lack of a uniform sound across all sections and way too many people sticking out or the ensemble sound. Other than that, they're really killing it.

After tonight, they have a few rehearsal days in LA and I bet in Atlanta they look and sound a lot different.

There seemed to be a lot of wind in that recording that was messing with the sound, I'm sure that didn't help

I remember when i was in corps and we would have off days between shows you could clean a bunch of stuff. The scouts are looking and sounding leaps and bounds better than they did 2 weeks ago. GO SCOUTS!!!!!

• Like 3

So what the heck is going on with the Scouts guard? An upside down number tonight ?? *Not* what I expected to see when I looked at the recap tonight (which is a pretty odd recap in general). I honestly expected to see Adam/Susan/Adam to make that caption a strength for the Scouts. Any insights?

So what the heck is going on with the Scouts guard? An upside down number tonight ?? *Not* what I expected to see when I looked at the recap tonight (which is a pretty odd recap in general). I honestly expected to see Adam/Susan/Adam to make that caption a strength for the Scouts. Any insights?

Looked like the judge thought everyone was a tenth better if you check the subcaptions. Doesnt look like he was so sure. Theres always next show to make a changethumbup.gif

Looked like the judge thought everyone was a tenth better if you check the subcaptions. Doesnt look like he was so sure. Theres always next show to make a changethumbup.gif

definitely just ranked and didn't try to use the boxes.

but giving an upside down number is almost always a deliberate statement :-\