Madison Scouts 2012

Umm, you DO realize that at this time the Scouts practice in Indiana, and the Blue Stars do not. Either way it's a dip**** classless comment.

Agreed. Bad form!

We all know that nobody can master the crowds like the Scouts. The future of the dci activity is all about money. And, from a business standpoint, you always want to milk your "cash cow". DCI had better pray the Scouts stay around. They are one of the very few corps that people actually get disappointed when they are not at a show. And for the record, I truly believe the Scouts will be in the G8 shows in 2013.

• Like 2

We all know that nobody can master the crowds like the Scouts. The future of the dci activity is all about money. And, from a business standpoint, you always want to milk your "cash cow". DCI had better pray the Scouts stay around. They are one of the very few corps that people actually get disappointed when they are not at a show. And for the record, I truly believe the Scouts will be in the G8 shows in 2013.

Don't know how I feel about that? Would feel kinda odd, IMO.

Edited by thirdcoast
  • Like 1

Sorry for bringing a bad vibe to this thread, I'll stay out from now on. Honestly to me everything was just some good natured jawing between opposing fans, and while I've definitely stoked the fire I've been careful to never question the integrity or class of the Madison Scouts organization. Here's to everyone finishing strong. FCO.

• Like 1

Sorry for bringing a bad vibe to this thread, I'll stay out from now on. Honestly to me everything was just some good natured jawing between opposing fans, and while I've definitely stoked the fire I've been careful to never question the integrity or class of the Madison Scouts organization. Here's to everyone finishing strong. FCO.

You have as much right to say, do... be here on this thread as anybody else IMO! We don't get to pick and choose our family, if you want to be part of it, that's how it is... good or bad, we (or I) want you to be part of it. As you said, here's to everyone finishing strong... for sure THE MADISON SCOUTS!

BRING IT!

Come on Boz - Don't leave the thread. The majority of us get the ribbing and only a few

take it seriously or personal. And heck we know that in the end, the dose of "reality" - even

if sometimes we disagree with it - brings a healthy balance to the big picture of how we

feel about our Corps....If all we did was agreed all the time on this thread, it would be self-serving navel gazing, and that would get real old real quick. On that note....There has never been a Corps as great

as the Madison Scouts in the history of the World, and there never will be!!!!

• Like 3

Come on Boz - Don't leave the thread. The majority of us get the ribbing and only a few

take it seriously or personal. And heck we know that in the end, the dose of "reality" - even

if sometimes we disagree with it - brings a healthy balance to the big picture of how we

feel about our Corps....If all we did was agreed all the time on this thread, it would be self-serving navel gazing, and that would get real old real quick. On that note....There has never been a Corps as great

as the Madison Scouts in the history of the World, and there never will be!!!!

:thumbup:

Hey I agree. I LOVE the Scouts. They are my favorite corps on the field today. I wish them the best.

And I think it is a blast to watch Blue Star of Indiana.

I'm just sad that the ORIGINAL LaCrosse® Blue Stars are no more. They were my favorite corps of all time.

Enough said. GO SCOUTS. Finish strong!

• Like 1