Madison Scouts 2012

Hey I agree. I LOVE the Scouts. They are my favorite corps on the field today. I wish them the best.

And I think it is a blast to watch Blue Star of Indiana.

I'm just sad that the ORIGINAL LaCrosse® Blue Stars are no more. They were my favorite corps of all time.

Enough said. GO SCOUTS. Finish strong!

What is your hard on with this? You do know our beloved Scouts have been rehearsing in Bloomington the last several years right? Only their HQ is still in Madison - Just like the Blue Stars. I know that is about to change but still - are you just trying to #### people off?

• Like 2

Hey I agree. I LOVE the Scouts. They are my favorite corps on the field today. I wish them the best.

And I think it is a blast to watch Blue Star of Indiana.

I'm just sad that the ORIGINAL LaCrosse® Blue Stars are no more. They were my favorite corps of all time.

Enough said. GO SCOUTS. Finish strong!

Egad. Does this rimshot know that the Scouts are headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana at present now ?

Edited by BRASSO

I don't care if the Scouts are headquartered in Syberia as long as they keep improving, winning and pleading the crowd. Where they practice dies not take away from their tradition and legacy. I mean the Angels play in Anaheim, but they are still called the Lis Angeles Angels. Same with the Patriots, they play in Foxborough. But,!they still represent Boston and the region of New England. And, what about the New York Giants and Jets, which play in NewJersey?

• Like 1

Darn stupid sticky keyboard!

I have a comment about the Scouts. They have been in 7th place in the overall rankings for the vast majority of the season. This is where they should wind up at the World Championships. They have been so consistently ranked throughout the season that it would certainly be suspicious if any corps (that I won't mention) pass them up at this point. GO MADISON SCOUTS. And one other thing...what happened to the scoring change where audience response is considered in the scores???? The Scouts are # 1 in audience reaction, and their scores certainly do not reflect this.

• Like 1

I have a comment about the Scouts. They have been in 7th place in the overall rankings for the vast majority of the season. This is where they should wind up at the World Championships. They have been so consistently ranked throughout the season that it would certainly be suspicious if any corps (that I won't mention) pass them up at this point. GO MADISON SCOUTS.

So in other words, if the Carolina Crown beat the Blue Devils at finals, with this logic , you'd find this " certainly suspicious if any Corps passes up ( BD) at this point". (Afterall, BD is currently undefeated and 8-0 vs. Crown this season in head to head matchups). Do I have this right ? That BD needs to win DCI at this stage in the late season because with your logic and reasoning here, " it will be suspicious " if they don't ?

Edited by BRASSO

So in other words, if the Carolina Crown beat the Blue Devils at finals, with this logic , you'd find this " certainly suspicious if any Corps passes up ( BD) at this point". (Afterall, BD is currently undefeated and 8-0 vs. Crown this season in head to head matchups). Do I have this right ? That BD needs to win DCI at this stage in the late season because with your logic and reasoning here, " it will be suspicious " if they don't ?

Yes, I do believe that would be somewhat suspicious. Don't get me wrong...I love Crown. But if Blue Devils have been beating Crown all season, then it makes sense for Crown to finish behind Blue Devils at finals. That's all I'm saying. And by the way, this thread is about the Scouts...not the Carolina Crown and Blue Devils. GO MADISON. They will be awesome in Allentown.

If they finish 7th at finals, which I think they will. I think will be an awesome jump from the previous two years' placement under the new regime. And it will make an awesome setup coming into the 2013 season. Especially since it will be their 75th anniversary season! I hear that plans have already started floating around for that show already and it will be a "blow your mind" show!!!

• Like 1

If they finish 7th at finals, which I think they will. I think will be an awesome jump from the previous two years' placement under the new regime. And it will make an awesome setup coming into the 2013 season. Especially since it will be their 75th anniversary season! I hear that plans have already started floating around for that show already and it will be a "blow your mind" show!!!

Well I guess if they finish in 7th and BD finishes in 1st and the Blue Stars of Indiana finish in 12th and the Scouts finish in 5th next season ---- that will be after moving up two places in their 75th season, a truly BLOW YOUR MIND show that is being planned---- then we can say that DCI really is all about COMPETITION and not about ENTERTAINMENT and

THAT IS A GOOD THING

NOT!

:angry:

Edited by Martin I. Zing

Blue Stars of Indiana

Let's check the Scouts creative team . . .Mason Entertainment Group? Jim Mason? Who's that guy? :tongue:

DCI really is all about COMPETITION and not about ENTERTAINMENT and

THAT IS A GOOD THING

NOT!

DCI is about competition . . .and entertainment. Last I checked, the two things don't have to be mutually exclusive. :smile: