NEW DCI Board of Directors

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

their lawyers have a strategy. You don't have to like it. Not all lawyers are the talking heads on CNN that blurt out facts that get proven to be false later

Well now we get to watch and see how this strategy plays out.

7 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

Sorry, but no.  You said "How about this, corps that have suspended staff during this season let people know why."  The corps did not quite do that.  They left that task to the reporter.  Only in her report do we ever find out what the guy did.

Respectfully, you are wrong. YEA did inform parents and members and included in the email that the person in question was part of the group of "300 Pennsylvania priests accused of sexual abuse towards children." They told everyone of the issue, how they learned about it, what actions they took and the timing.  And made it clear that "There is no record of any sexual misconduct involving Mr. Cramer during his employment with YEA."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i am amazed he hasnt just dialed up Indy and offered to take over the project for them.

No doubt!  "Its MusicManNJ (new super hero; come on, work with me "Man" is in the name.) - To DCI and beyond. I've come to save the day!"  

2 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

Respectfully, you are wrong. YEA did inform parents and members and included in the email that the person in question was part of the group of "300 Pennsylvania priests accused of sexual abuse towards children." They told everyone of the issue, how they learned about it, what actions they took and the timing.  And made it clear that "There is no record of any sexual misconduct involving Mr. Cramer during his employment with YEA."

My statement still stands.  But thanks for walking yours back.  So now the standard is "let certain people know why"?

1 hour ago, MusicManNJ said:

Not  sure what you are referring to but agree Sean King was put through hell, unfortunately. Time will tell on the other stuff. You believe DCI is doing enough and have limited authority to act. And while this is better I do not think they are doing enough. You have your opinion. I have mine. Time will tell.

Mr Sean King I don't him but he is an inspiration. The willingness to go through the forensic investigation by a third party that drove into his life exposed his digital footprint and passed with flying colors. He is a great man for doing so. Someone else may have thrown in the towel walked away, he didn't. Dci could learn from that, use Mr King as an example that at his level he was willing to be forthcoming and set the bar on vetting. The reason why he was put through this I don't know but the fact that he did and passed is important. Vetting is your friend or you back out your self-let the perps decide.

Just now, cixelsyd said:

My statement still stands.  But thanks for walking yours back.  So now the standard is "let certain people know why"?

I am not sure I follow and do not believe I have walked back anything. They told members and parents in an email they same time they notified the press which circulated the story widely. What people did they miss?

23 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

Well now we get to watch and see how this strategy plays out.

and you won't see me pull punches if it sucks. I'm not a fan of the approach, but I am giving them a chance.

20 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I know you meant FOX..:biggrin:

both to be honest

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

YEA did no wrong. Those attached to the corps, parents, members et al knew first. They didn't have to notify the whole world.