You can say that again WoobieATL!

Geolouza as we say in Italian/Sciciliano..... <**>

:huh:

:)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what they ended up wearing (the white body suits w/ the wrap around) worked as well.

And don't forget the "Big Hair" to go along with those "unis". I had to kick them off the bus when they started spraying that hair spray all over the place :huh:

I was thinking more about the boos the kids received several times while marching on and off the field, and the accusations of buying the judges and buying their members that flew...  :(

Yeah, we never got used to those type of things.

Ignorance...........

Cavaliers drum majors at Giants Stadium had to endure "You stink, Cavaliers, I'm not impressed!" at DM retreat this year.

Jealousy... (and ignorance)

As for buying the judges, any REAL musician knows how much harder it is to play/sing at a piano dynamic than it is at a forte.

When was the last time (myslef not included) anyone talked about 1983 27th Lancers.......extremely underrated. Hot, awesome, competent drumline. An inovative, forward thinking drill. Updated "modern" guard and flags that worked......yet....not even mentioned in hindsight.....they were scored way too low......

~G~

1990 Star of Indiana

1988 Dutch Boy (best 13th place show in HISTORY)

1999 Madison Scouts

1992 Velvet Knights

1985 Madison Scouts

1980 Spirit of Atlanta

1992 Marauders

1991 Bluecoats

1994 Magic of Orlando

1991 Crossmen

Just my $ .02

1993 Star of Indiana.

He said most underrated show, not overrated.

... any REAL musician knows how much harder it is to play/sing at a piano dynamic than it is at a forte.

<in snobby British accent> Really?

That statement is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. I would like to consider myself a real musician. I find it much more difficult to play forte than piano.

1988 Dutch Boy (best 13th place show in HISTORY)

Amen!... Some great sop work. I like 89 also just because of the sop duet.

and the real fans know how bloody hard that is to hear.
<**>

What a crock!!!!

I like my loud but I'm sorry...... I have more a musical taste than something that is play at F,FF,FFF,or RMFL!!!!!!

I'm tierd of this "real fan" crap.... Someone says "I like the 99 (enter corps) essoteric show"... and to the reply...... "I like 85 (enter corps), MAN THAT WAS LOUD, and now thats REAL DRUM CORPS!"

Its like people who like rap because of the bass.

Trust me, I like Loud BUT if thats ALL that drum corps should be about than its marching band for the small minded.

Shannon

:ramd: