Bluecoats 2012

Bloo threw down tonight! The show was in very good shape and well ahead of where I expected them to be at the first show. Their encore of the boxer also made me lose my ####! Can't wait for the rest of the season!

• Like 3

Jersey Surf is the correct answer, as posted above. They announced during the season last year.

Didn't Cadets announce the original show "Pearl Harbor" during the season?

That was announced after the season ended. Jersey Surf announced in July of last year

Wait: why are we discussing who announced first in the Bluecoats 2012 thread? Go Bloo!

Edited by dasboot

As someone who hasnt liked several years of Bluecoats i can say this show has a lot of potential. But the biggest problem (same as its been for some years) is the drill to me. Alot of straight line sets that will be cleaned up but is very exposed now. Music is great. Lets hope they can fix this up. Maybe another top3 who knows.

ok i cried!! GO WILL BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Perhaps I'm late to this, no timpanist or my eyes deceiving me?....is the beginning of the end for the timpanist in a DCI front ensemble?