Bluecoats 2012

Here's betting some good money that at least some part of the corps (guard, soloist, whole corps? Whole corps.) will be wearing masks like the one on the poster, but take them off dramatically at the end.

Here's betting some good money that at least some part of the corps (guard, soloist, whole corps? Whole corps.) will be wearing masks like the one on the poster, but take them off dramatically at the end.

********* NO SPOILERS ********

:D

The reason for no music announced with this is because they are still working all of the liscensing issues. They will announce the music when everything is secured. They announced the title and released the poster to at least give fans a hint at what they are doing this summer.

Isn't it a little late in the ballgame to still be trying to music secured?? Well, here's hoping they don't have to change any of the music they've been practicing.

The reason for no music announced with this is because they are still working all of the liscensing issues. They will announce the music when everything is secured. They announced the title and released the poster to at least give fans a hint at what they are doing this summer.

This is perfectly fine....and I doubt anyone (fans) would have any problems with this.

Here is the thing though.....they did not communicate this. The announcement should have been something like this,

We are going to announce our show title on xyz day. Particulars regarding the musical choices will be announced once we have secured the appropriate licensing.

This is very informative and very professional.

sorry for the sb :soapbox: but....this is a huge problem in all facets of society...we have more tools than ever to communicate with..yet it is either mis-used or not used at all.... :sad:

• Like 1

I think it's going to be one giant mask that covers the entire field, so we can't even tell what's going on. It will slowly be peeled back to reveal, to the audiences surprise, that they're marching! Judges think it's more revolutionary than the mirrors BD used in 2010, so Bluecoats will take home the gold.

• Like 1

This is perfectly fine....and I doubt anyone (fans) would have any problems with this.

Here is the thing though.....they did not communicate this. The announcement should have been something like this,

We are going to announce our show title on xyz day. Particulars regarding the musical choices will be announced once we have secured the appropriate licensing.

This is very informative and very professional.

sorry for the :soapbox: but....this is a huge problem in all facets of society...we have more tools than ever to communicate with..yet it is either mis-used or not used at all.... :sad:

I guess from my perspective, I'm left wondering what obligation they owe anyone to do this? Would it quiet the complaining five or six people? Sure, but maybe they'd prefer to handle all their business in-house, and because it technically isn't anyone else's business, they released what they could.

Y'all realize they didn't have to release anything, right? So instead of complaining about what they didn't do, why not try and be happy for what they did do?

• Like 4