The Edge - Today's the day

All I know is that if I were a judge on AGT and saw a guy get kicked in the package and get up from that... I would vote him along to the next round. Just because the guy survived. :tongue:

• Like 1

All I know is that if I were a judge on AGT and saw a guy get kicked in the package and get up from that... I would vote him along to the next round. Just because the guy survived. :tongue:

Of course, for the next round his act is changing...he is now billed as "Gelding, the Boy Soprano". :lookaround:

• Like 2

Of course, for the next round his act is changing...he is now billed as "Gelding, the Boy Soprano". :lookaround:

Thanks for the info.... I never knew how the Vienna Boys Choir came to be. They were all on AGT at one time or another.

What you going to do?

VOMITT

That old guy was hilarious!

They just need to change the name of the show to Americas got NO talent.

Only acts I have seen that went on to Vegas that deserved it and had talent were the dog act, the acrobats and maybe the comedian.

• Like 1

I guess because they didn't vote a drum corps act, the show is awful.

I myself enjoyed today's episode. No big loss not having the Edge on it. I don't think you can make a Vegas show around it. Broadway and traveling show...yes (obviously) but not Vegas.

• Like 5

I guess because they didn't vote a drum corps act, the show is awful.

I myself enjoyed today's episode. No big loss not having the Edge on it. I don't think you can make a Vegas show around it. Broadway and traveling show...yes (obviously) but not Vegas.

I enjoyed it as well. I'll most certainly continue watching. The judges are really fun.

• Like 1

I just can't imagine that the producers would try to influence the audience in such a way, seeing as how they have many other acts that are boo'd, but then again, I wasn't there.

Edited by Kyle B
  • Like 1