Best Rifle Line In History

There are aspects to modern drum corps that I care little for, does that mean I too should leave?

Thanks for having the courage to disagree with the DCP politically-correct line of thought.

-Bill-

• Like 2

back in the day there was also one piece of equipment..most were also..if you were a flag you were a flag through the entire show and same if you were a rifle.Guard members today on top of everythig else have to set up many, many pieces of equipment as well as clean it up after an exhausting show...so much for entering and exiting the field.

I marched both flag and rifle in a single show, so this is not necessarily true.

I marched both flag and rifle in a single show, so this is not necessarily true.

just depends how far BITD you go In the 80s it started to change....mostly and even then80s it was still different from now....most guard members go out placing multiple flags, and rifles and sabres...some kids are placing more than 8 pieces of equipment.even multiple rifles because of show design

• Like 1