27th.

Bridgemen

Guardsmen

Black Watch

Kingsmen

Freelancers.

I'll stop now...

• Like 1

DCP is the crazy uncle that spouts about black helicopters, ufo's, chemtrails, yet dives into some rare spot on assessment of the current opportunity in Chinese palladium futures.

DCP is about the signal to noise ratio... and personal calibration.

There are loads of gold nuggets on this forum, you just need to hold your nose and wade in #### to find it.

yet, this then is the total opposite of your previous comments.

Will the real Daniel Ray please stand up

yet, this then is the total opposite of your previous comments.

Will the real Daniel Ray please stand up

Can't even remember what you are referring to. In my mind, I'm pretty consistent. Then again, crazy people have no idea they're crazy and those guys on public transport that smell like they're wearing a dead cat soaked in gin... probably have no idea they actually smell that way. :-)

• Like 1

It's not often that I agree with Daniel either, but in this case he's spot on. And I say that as a FMM and instructor with the original VK.

The current management team does not have the experience or strategy to develop VK beyond a second-tier Open Class corps. Their only connection with the original VK is the president of the Board of Directors of VKYAO.

I loved it when they first attempted to resurrect the corps. My experience, and that of several other alumni, has been less than stellar, and I personally would rather see them pack it in than trade on a name I feel they are exploiting.

I was on staff from 1980 to 1984. We had a plan, the management, and the staff to pull it off. This incarnation does not.

Garry in Vegas

Notice how Danielray takes over posts and spins it his way?

• Like 3

Thanks John.... now I'll have an off key version of "My Darling Clementine" in my head all day.... Well partial blame goes to having Boomerang on our new cable provider (my poor wife :shutup: ).

On topic: One of the OC corps in my home state to spread the love that way. How about Cambria Cadets (who :tongue: ), General Butler Vagabonds or Black Diamond Regiment/Belvederes?

Edited by JimF-LowBari

As soon as I saw Cambria Cadets name....I remember they had this really cool street beat/cadence. Kind of funky. Wonder who wrote that...anyone?

Thanks John.... now I'll have an off key version of "My Darling Clementine" in my head all day.... Well partial blame goes to having Boomerang on our new cable provider (my poor wife :shutup: ).

On topic: One of the OC corps in my home state to spread the love that way. How about Cambria Cadets (who :tongue: ), General Butler Vagabonds or Black Diamond Regiment/Belvederes?

As soon as I saw Cambria Cadets name....I remember they had this really cool street beat/cadence. Kind of funky. Wonder who wrote that...anyone?

No idea, I had a sop living in my college dorm and that's how I found out the corps existed. As for their home of Ebensburg..... if I ended up in downtown Ebensburg I missed the turnoff on the way to college (before the highway was rebuilt). :doh:

Oh yeah... Ebensburg is in Cambria County, PA, hence the Cambria part of the name...