Crossmen 2012 - Fragile

Just got back from Crossmen's ensemble. All I can say is WOW! This corps has stepped it up and so has the design team. They are hungry and try won't stop until they see finals!

• Like 2

I am impressed with the music so far. I have seen the opener and cant wait to see the rest of the show get put on the field!

I feel a good vibe with the Xmen. Cant wait to see how the season unfolds. Regardless, I am proud of where they are now and no matter where they end up i am a proud drum corps dad.

• Like 1

Just got back from Crossmen's ensemble. All I can say is WOW! This corps has stepped it up and so has the design team. They are hungry and try won't stop until they see finals!

this is good to hear... it didn't show on the score sheets, but I thought last year was a big step in the right direction for this corps.

• Like 1

Heard the design staff are working the members like crazy. Hope it's a good show. Thanks for the updates.

Heard the design staff are working the members like crazy. Hope it's a good show. Thanks for the updates.

The members are working like dogs but they seem to love it and I know the people watching sure do. The put is phenomenal. They had another ensemble last night I heard but I missed it. Im going to try and catch them this week.

The members are working like dogs but they seem to love it and I know the people watching sure do.

Wow! You are 100% correct!!!!

Doing basics:

0.jpg

Guard member:

purple-dog-bandana.jpg

After a long day or rehearsal:

TurnThatMarchingBandMusicDown.jpg

Bathroom break:

image0011.jpg

• Like 2

The members are working like dogs but they seem to love it and I know the people watching sure do. The pit is phenomenal.

Yes, the pit is great!

funny-dog-card-feature.jpg

Dinner from the chuck wagon! (Well, it worked for lady and the Tramp, anyway!)

Dog+Trying+To+Eat+Spaghetti.jpg

Marching Cadets this year...how about you??

tiamarie-elf-de.jpg

I'm in the Troopers...

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

I'm marching Blue Devils...

Dog%2520looking%2520in%2520a%2520mirror.jpg

• Like 3

Yes, the pit is great!

funny-dog-card-feature.jpg

Dinner from the chuck wagon! (Well, it worked for lady and the Tramp, anyway!)

Dog+Trying+To+Eat+Spaghetti.jpg

Marching Cadets this year...how about you??

tiamarie-elf-de.jpg

I'm in the Troopers...

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

I'm marching Blue Devils...

Dog%2520looking%2520in%2520a%2520mirror.jpg

Good post, Mike. This is just as good as the LOL posts...

The members are working like dogs but they seem to love it and I know the people watching sure do. The put is phenomenal. They had another ensemble last night I heard but I missed it. Im going to try and catch them this week.

They'll probably have some sort of ensemble every night. Please report back more!

I think they are really gonna surprise people this year. A lot more meat to the show than last year. A lot more demand. A lot more awesome!

More from Bones! Nice show segment at the end - lots of notes!

• Like 2