Crossmen 2012 - Fragile

More from Bones! Nice show segment at the end - lots of notes!

How cool would it be to have Crossmen back in finals? thumbup.gif

• Like 1

At spring training. Hearing some good at sectional block

I really like that they are obviously keeping things loose. And they aren't afraid to show that.

If I was in HS, and saw the videos Crossmen have been posting, I would march there in a heartbeat ( i didn't want to march Crossmen to begin with... there was begging done for me to actually go down to a camp). They are having a ton of fun. You don't always see corps posting publicly about the actual fun stuff that happens outside of, or even during rehearsal. I feel like almost all of Crossmen's videos this season have shown members of the corps having a great time, or being goofy, or just being relaxed. Showing that it's not all marching, playing, and getting yelled at... and I know that they are definitely getting yelled at...

I have never seen a corps themselves release videos like these. Remember, all of these videos come directly from the corps official YouTube channel.

I feel like the Crossmen, and the Cadets have won the offseason with their videos. Crossmen have released fewer videos but with great content. Cadets have just been extrememly open with everything, way back to early off season.

• Like 2

Join the Crossmen World Class Drum Corps at Comalander Stadium at Blossom Athletic Center on Friday, June 15th!

Texas musicians eXperience it for yourself: Learn what it is like to be a Crossmen at the eXperience Day. Info on how to sign up for the day at Crossmen Website

See and hear the Crossmen perform their 2012 production 'Fragile' - starts at 7:30 pm on the 15th. Be the first to see their show before they leave on their competitive US Tour.

Tickets available at the Crossmen BoX Office: Crossmen Box Office

Only $10 for adults and $5 for children under 12. Bring the whole family Friday night. Show starts at 7:30pm. Get there early to reserve a good seat.

-

Edited by CUDAKITE
  • Like 1