Carolina Crown 2012

easy to forget a minor detail like plumes when you are probably spending most of the time thinking of the next G7 proposal to kill DCI.

very understandable. :doh:

see, you aren't the only one that can have fun :tongue:

touche!

Sounds like Crown has the championship wrapped up this year. All other corps should just save all the money, time, and effort and just concede the win to Crown. I like Crown and I'm sure they will have a very good corps, however, from reading this thread you would think Crown has a long history of winning championships!

It's called hype in the off-season. It happens every year at this time. With just about every corps. This being a Carolina Crown thread, it would follow that people are hyping (...wait for it....) Carolina Crown.

Crazy, I know.

But what's DCP without a little crazy?

• Like 3

Had the opportunity to head out to GW again tonight and saw the end of the show for the first time. They didn't have the last few sets on the field yet but they did play the music at a standstill in their runthrough.

WOW!!! :thumbup:

This show is going to be another fan favorite. And dare I say it...I have a feeling that this might be the one to take it all for Crown. There are moments throughout the show that just are unbelievable. The amount of demand being placed on the members both musically and visually is immense, and they're already performing it at a very high level. I've never been a huge fan of Carolina Crown, but they're turning me into one. I am already in love with this show. Can't wait to see it on Sunday night then again in a couple weeks at Firstbeat! :worthy:

• Like 7

Is that shako the same as 2010? I feel like it though I assume 90% of it is different. xD

I am a crown Alumn so yes I am already biased However, the 2012 Crown production is going to phenominal! Taking my bias hat off and being completely subjective, this production may be the one that finds folks on the fence about Crown to say "now that is what I have been waiting for" and even the haters will have to conceed to this being a great production. If you are a fan of drum corps then you will love this show.

There are so many programs across the board that I am looking forward to seeing this summer. I pray for safe travels for all corps this summer as they embarq on their 2012 tours.

• Like 6

Who's going to GW for the preview show? I'm heading down this weekend and would love meet some DCP'rs at the show!

Post here or drop me a PM!!

I plan on being there (it being 1/2 mile from my house, it would be rediculous if I didn't). I know that the gates open at 7:00, but does anyone have an idea about what time they will actually do the run-thru?

I haven't seen any of the last 4 min or so of the show (only up through Fanfare). I can't wait to see how they are ending it after such an awesome beginning.

• Like 2

I plan on being there (it being 1/2 mile from my house, it would be rediculous if I didn't). I know that the gates open at 7:00, but does anyone have an idea about what time they will actually do the run-thru?

I haven't seen any of the last 4 min or so of the show (only up through Fanfare). I can't wait to see how they are ending it after such an awesome beginning.

Run at about 830p

OK Jeff, please enlighten me as to how I trashed any individual in my post. On second thought, nevermind, I really don't enjoy reading fiction. I know the drill now, you will scurrry to dig up old posts of mine in an attempt to prove to all on DCP that you are right...have fun!

I don't need to dig them up. Your reply here said it all.

Have a great weekend!

• Like 3