Carolina Crown 2012

Fanfare for the Common Man. Superman logo. Man vs Superman. "For the Common Good". This show appears to be about 19th century philosophy. I hope there are guard characters portraying Fredrich Nietzsche and John Stuart Mill. Maybe next year's show can be based on "Waiting for Godot."

Edited by skywhopper
  • Like 1

I just love how Carolina Crown is one of the biggest discussed Corps on DCP. Such devoted FANS. I can not wait till the year CC Wins the Crown. It will be like Phantom winning in 2008. :thumbup:

• Like 3

The 18th can't get here fast enough!

• Like 1

Erm... nope.

Just browsing around it would seem that the "C" is not a problem so long as they stay away from red&yellow on blue color combination.

Here's a guy who sells licensed tees. Down the page a little he links to a shirt with your own custom letter and includes this text:

*NOTE: The letter 'S', in addition to certain color combinations, is not available due to licensing constraints.

My guess is that no license was necessary for the artwork (but verifying that may have been why the artwork appeared later than the show announcement.)

Edited by corpsband