2012 WC Uniforms

Black to White I believe. Nice subtle effect. Loved it.

I loved this show and never even noticed that. Now I am frustrated with myself lol

Yup. Then on finals night, the tip of the chevron ending set had a black baldric, and got led off the field by one of the demon guard members.

Great ending to that show, and great add-in for Finals. And they had the red streamers hidden under the baldrics that the guard members pulled right before the closer

The metallic sashes they wore for Spartacus were also in a different position near the end than from the beginning.

In the beginning of the show they were attached at both shoulders draped across the upper chest .... and by the end the left side was moved down the the waist area.

• Like 2

What in the world is that thing on the chest???

OMG

Do your Opera homework before you POST.

No doubt the guard will be "Princess Turandot."

• Like 6

The metallic sashes they wore for Spartacus were also in a different position near the end than from the beginning.

In the beginning of the show they were attached at both shoulders draped across the upper chest .... and by the end the left side was moved down the the waist area.

I see on Google Images that they did that at Allentown; I don't remember them doing it at Finals. Unless I just missed it?

Mike

I see on Google Images that they did that at Allentown; I don't remember them doing it at Finals. Unless I just missed it?

Mike

When they go down on their knees in the two wedges near the end, they switch their baldrics.

Been there, done that. Looks like the Bridgemen's 1978 rifle line:

1978Photo008.jpg

:tongue:

Fred O.

now, that IS funny, imo... even for the Legends fans ( lol!)