2012 WC Uniforms

Was that 2006 where the uniforms changed over the course of the show? Didn't they flip the baldric around?

Really? Man... There was so much in Phantom 06 that just didn't register for me. I think it's my biggest disconnect from the DCP sentiment.

HH

• Like 1

Really? Man... There was so much in Phantom 06 that just didn't register for me. I think it's my biggest disconnect from the DCP sentiment.

HH

Honestly, me too. That show just totally missed the mark for me.

Mike

• Like 2

Honestly, me too. That show just totally missed the mark for me.

Mike

Different strokes....it connected with me....maybe because they played the same opener they did when I marched against them....plus the closer kinda redeemed the same chart in the same place from their 86 show.

Honestly, they've always had a good look that hearkens back to their roots while still looking modern. Just as long as there's a diagonal stripe and the colors red and green, I'll be quite happy.

I'm still waiting to see if BD changes their uniform. i know BDB has one that looks similar to the 94 uni. I like the 11 jacket but not the black and blue stripes. I imagine that they will be sporting some strange guard uni's judging by all the movements they are doing. (some pretty interesting stuff and I seldom even pay attention to guard)

When I first started watching DCI in the late 80's, SCV changed their uniforms in some way every single year. I'm not married to any one particular look. That said, I thought their late 90's set that they recently brought back was a really good choice.

Mike

I'm still waiting to see if BD changes their uniform. i know BDB has one that looks similar to the 94 uni. I like the 11 jacket but not the black and blue stripes. I imagine that they will be sporting some strange guard uni's judging by all the movements they are doing. (some pretty interesting stuff and I seldom even pay attention to guard)

I will support any BD uniform of any cut, color or style if they lose the tracksuit stripes.

Mike

• Like 2