BD, BDB, BDC, SCC, SCVC and Renegades

I can hardly contain my excitement as this coming Saturday I will get to view my first drum corps shows of the season. Is anyone else on DCP going to DVC for Family Day? I will give you all a full report on what I see.

• Like 4

I can hardly contain my excitement as this coming Saturday I will get to view my first drum corps shows of the season. Is anyone else on DCP going to DVC for Family Day? I will give you all a full report on what I see.

I officially HATE you right now!! :tongue:

I always looked forward to this day when I was marching with "The Cult"

I'll be the one in black & shades.

I'm excited to see what the corps are bringing after I perform!

Please post a review. This is always a good show, with such a great, supportive crowd of alums. I'm going to try and go if I'm in the area, but if not, someone please write a play-by-play review of the performances.

• Like 1

Wish I could go this year (too much going on). I also with they had the foresight to invite Boston Crusaders to the show, who have been rehearsing in Northern California for the last week or so. It would have been a great addition and possible tradition for any other corps that comes out this way early!!

• Like 1

1339742972[/url]' post='3148606']

Wish I could go this year (too much going on). I also with they had the foresight to invite Boston Crusaders to the show, who have been rehearsing in Northern California for the last week or so. It would have been a great addition and possible tradition for any other corps that comes out this way early!!

Agreed, I would've loved to see BAC perform this weekend.