2012 Rankings

He says he has a system...... :blink: Yet the way he was referencing it I can't see how this season has been 'predictable' in the same nature. But that's just me of course..... :ph34r:

Good point. By everyones system, Cabs were in 5th or 6th. And everyone had C2 upsetting the apple cart. So when that system failed.. they played the "Warner Wolf - Lets Go To The Video Tape" system.. because they can't be wrong and a video TELLS ALL!! How could Cabs be where they are if I had them in 5th. And how could C2 be where they are??? This just can't be correct. It must be the judges. Oh wait.. that would mean I can't go by the recap either! Scratches head!!! I mean because everything is so predictable. Right?

• Like 2

Good point. By everyones system, Cabs were in 5th or 6th. And everyone had C2 upsetting the apple cart. So when that system failed.. they played the "Warner Wolf - Lets Go To The Video Tape" system.. because they can't be wrong and a video TELLS ALL!! How could Cabs be where they are if I had them in 5th. And how could C2 be where they are??? This just can't be correct. It must be the judges. Oh wait.. that would mean I can't go by the recap either! Scratches head!!! I mean because everything is so predictable. Right?

:spitting:

• Like 2

Previous years scores have been highly predictable. And the math is there if anyone bothers to look at it.

This year the judges have certainly stepped outside the box and numbers are all over the place. Or from another point of view the corps themselves have stepped outside the box.

I suspect its a combination of the two.

Yall can go back to romper room now. :tongue:

• Like 2

Previous years scores have been highly predictable. And the math is there if anyone bothers to look at it.

This year the judges have certainly stepped outside the box and numbers are all over the place. Or from another point of view the corps themselves have stepped outside the box.

yes very predictable. I mean Bucs were undefeated until prelims last year

• Like 2

If anything is predictable.. it's your response.

Court is adjourned!

• Like 2

c'mon man. you stepped in a hole. don't double down when it defies logic. just say ok and move on.

• Like 2

You have stated the math is there, have not demonstrated it, and as a matter of fact, a dozen or so exemples were given disputing your claims using real math,..............a cut from wiki on romper room reads like this: "Romper Room tried to teach its young charges to be polite."

• Like 1

You have stated the math is there, have not demonstrated it, and as a matter of fact, a dozen or so exemples were given disputing your claims using real math,..............a cut from wiki on romper room reads like this: "Romper Room tried to teach its young charges to be polite."

now, now we must play nice. I mean we've all blown holes in his theory, but if we keep being ourselves about it, we'll get those pesky red marks

:devil:

• Like 1

now, now we must play nice. I mean we've all blown holes in his theory, but if we keep being ourselves about it, we'll get those pesky red marks

:devil:

Well, let's be accurate. We've torpedoed his *hypothesis*. He'd need actual evidence for it to advance as far as theory. Scientifically speaking, anyway.

• Like 1