2012 Rankings

Thanks for the obvious "new guy" comment, now there is an addition to the same SIX people posting in the DCA forum.

Rain delay will help with intrigue. Everyone gets a number next week!

There are more than 6! Umm... Fran, me, Ben, Gary, Ream...Don, Peashey....umm...John... Fawber...that's nine..., you make 10! :satisfied:

Are you looking for a cookie too!? I do appreciate it when I get to laugh a little. Worth at least a cookie. :satisfied:

There are more than 6! Umm... Fran, me, Ben, Gary, Ream...Don, Peashey....umm...John... Fawber...that's nine..., you make 10! :satisfied:

Are you looking for a cookie too!? I do appreciate it when I get to laugh a little. Worth at least a cookie. :satisfied:

i want one to! tongue.gif

i want one to! tongue.gif

You going to Prelims!? We have a new cafe down the street that bakes good ones almost as good as Mom and I can team up and do. I let Mom take care of the oven and recipe, I mix and set up the sheets. It works! But the Pie Guy does make one good cookie. It looks like I'm bringing a sack. :satisfied:

You going to Prelims!? We have a new cafe down the street that bakes good ones almost as good as Mom and I can team up and do. I let Mom take care of the oven and recipe, I mix and set up the sheets. It works! But the Pie Guy does make one good cookie. It looks like I'm bringing a sack. :satisfied:

yeah i wish i could. there is absolutely no way i can make it in my condition. but you can mail me a cookie..........tongue.gif

Ed and his system. :ph34r:

Updated with the partial results from Flemington

Open Class:

1 - 90.40 - Buccaneers - 7/28 Robbinsville NJ (+3.05 7/21)

2 - 87.50 - Minnesota Brass - 8/4 Naperville IL (+8.80 6/30)

3 - 87.05 - Caballeros - 8/4 Kingston NY (+4.00 7/21)

4 - 85.35 - Empire Statesmen - 8/4 Kingston NY (+0.40 7/28)

5 - 85.05 - Hurricanes - 8/4 Kingston NY (+0.20 7/28)

6 - 80.90(.4) - Cadets² - 7/28 Hornell NY (+5.60 7/21)

7 - 80.80 - Fusion Core - 8/4 Kingston NY (+1.10 7/28)

8 - 76.70* - Tampa Bay Thunder - 8/4 Bradenton, FL

9 - 76.50 - Kilties - 8/4 Naperville IL

10 - 75.73* - Atlanta CV - 7/28 Atlanta GA (-0.12 7/21)

11 - 73.90** - Kidsgrove Scouts - 7/15 Stoke UK (+4.10** 7/1)

12 - 72.05* - Renegades - 7/15 Bellflower CA (+0.25 7/14)

13 - 69.60 - Bushwackers - 8/4 Kingston NY (-0.15 7/21)

Class A:

1 - 76.85 - Govenaires - 8/4 Naperville IL (+4.45 7/14*)

2 - 76.80 - Carolina Gold - 7/28 Robbinsville NJ (+9.20 7/7)

3 - 74.10 - Windsor Regiment - 7/28 Robbinsville NJ (+4.75 7/14)

4 - 72.00 - White Sabers - 8/11 Flemington NJ (+1.75 8/4)

5 - 71.75 - Sunrisers - 8/11 Flemington NJ (+5.90 7/28)

6 - 62.25 - Cincinnati Tradition - 8/4 Naperville IL (-3.95 6/27*)

7 - 60.85* - SoCal Dream*** - 7/15 Bellflower CA (-1.75* 7/14)

8 - 59.20 - Shenandoah Sound - 7/21 Downington PA (+3.05 7/7)

9 - 56.60 - Excelsior - 8/11 Flemington NJ (+0.40 8/4)

KEY:

Rank - Latest Score - Date and Location of Latest Score (Change from, and date of previous score)

* DCI (or other) show on DCA sheets

** DCUK or DCE show and sheets

*** SoCal Dream is fielding a competitive show, but will not be making the trip to DCA Championships.

Wow! There are up to 6 corps that are in a fight for the 8th, 9th & 10th spots. And to think that 5 out of 6 of these corps don't really have a score that is recent or as relevant as the other corps that have head-to-head scores. It is going to be a real battle just to make the cut for DCA Open Class Finals this year. When is the last time this was really true?

I hope that DCA is putting their best panel on the Prelims show. They will have their work cut out for them.

Updated with the partial results from Flemington

Wow! There are up to 6 corps that are in a fight for the 8th, 9th & 10th spots. And to think that 5 out of 6 of these corps don't really have a score that is recent or as relevant as the other corps that have head-to-head scores. It is going to be a real battle just to make the cut for DCA Open Class Finals this year. When is the last time this was really true?

I hope that DCA is putting their best panel on the Prelims show. They will have their work cut out for them.

It appears all but Renegades will be properly seeded as this month rolls on,...........there are 5 DCA contests this coming weekend alone.........

Edited by Gary Matczak