1022 Elam Center, 15 Mt Pelia Road

Martin, TN 38238

Order of Performance

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

The Cadets - Allentown, PA

Can't sleep, so I made the show topic. This is a bad thing since I'm going and I have a 7 hour drive ahead of me. Still! Good weather is on for the show, and I'm excited to see some live drum corps! Very hyped for the first showings of Crossmen and Spirit of Atlanta! This place was a blast to perform in last year, and I hope it's just as fun as a fan. (Well...we know it's not, but you get my drift).

It was a fantastic show and crowd! We Tennessee crowds know how to react to some great drum corps shows!

Should be a great show! I'm especially looking forward to Spirit. They were on fire last year! They've been rehearsing just up the road from me, but I've decided to wait until the performance today.

• Like 1

Actually the Martini was invented in the town next to Concord. (Martinez,CA)

I know. But with all the booze related show topic titles, I had to re-use this one from last year.

Can't wait to see how Spirit and Crossmen come out this season. It's pretty fitting that those two corps have their first shows together.

• Like 2

Thanks for including the time zone for the show. I've got a pretty good handle on my geography, but the way those time zone lines snake around totally befuddles me.

Go Spirit! Have a GREAT first show!!!

To all the Corps--make us proud tonight!

• Like 1

Can't sleep, so I made the show topic. This is a bad thing since I'm going and I have a 7 hour drive ahead of me. Still! Good weather is on for the show, and I'm excited to see some live drum corps! Very hyped for the first showings of Crossmen and Spirit of Atlanta! This place was a blast to perform in last year, and I hope it's just as fun as a fan. (Well...we know it's not, but you get my drift).

I hope someone tweets from the show or posts live commentary here.

Let us know if you plan on it.

With the results that have come out so far, I'm really anxious to see how Crossmen and Spirit place.

I've seen some pre-season Crossmen videos and I'm really excited, but you never know what the judges see and hear.

Pulled from Cavies' website:

Performance Times...

7:45pm-Crossmen

8:02pm-Spirit of Atlanta

8:19pm-Carolina Crown

8:36pm-The Cavaliers

8:53pm-The Cadets

My predictions:

Crown - 72.250

Cadets - 72.150

Spirit - 68.750

Cavaliers - 67.500

Crossmen - 66.900

Cadets loose the Band-Aid Ending tonight and will have the 1:00 long 200bpm crazy in your face classic cadet style ending in!!

Crown will increase in score cause they prolly have been cleaning and working the show.

Spirit - hyping for the baby blue. i think they will come out stronger than last year and will start to make the ascent into the top 10

Cavaliers - hopefully my prediction is wrong for them. wheres the cavaliers that im used to?

Crossmen - will be better later in the season...

Pulled from Cavies' website:

Performance Times...

7:45pm-Crossmen

8:02pm-Spirit of Atlanta

8:19pm-Carolina Crown

8:36pm-The Cavaliers

8:53pm-The Cadets

Cool. We should have these scores before the ZZZZZZZZZZ's take over and the eyelids close shop for the night.