Jersey Surf 2012 Bridgemania

Love, Love, LOVE this show. So do the thousands of fans in the audience who appreciate a FUN show for a change instead of all that "avant garde" crap being shoved down our throats in the name of "art". Give me some talented musicians dancing their ###e$ off while creating incredible sound on the field ANY TIME!!!!! I agree with the Blogging Guy on Drum Corps Network---- the Surf should be on Big, Loud, and LIVE this year---- people will be talking about this show coming out of the theater!! Jersey Surf Rules 2012!!!

Hey now... it's cool to love their show (Lord knows I do!) but don't tear down other shows out there. Surf's show is great for what it's designed for... a crowd-pleasing vehicle that the kids can have a blast performing and Sharing the Love. There are a LOT of really good shows this year, I am sure at least one or two others are also your cup of tea...

watched it Saturday, re-watched it last night. The show is fun. it's getting cleaner. And the kids don't seem hung up on scores.

I have long thought when Surf got "serious" they lost something. This show proves they have indeed brought themselves more publicity than anything they have done since going into WC. No, not every year can be Bridgemania, but this should show the corps that humor/quirky can be done and done well. This show will help grow interest and attract bodies, as well as doing more of a full tour.

Personally I'd love to see the beach show make a comeback because Jersey Shore would give them so much material to tweak

I took my 13 year old niece to a show and she thought Crown and Cadets were loud but Surf was great! There show definitely pulls in the younger crowd with party mix (or whatever)..