Madison Mayhem - 6/22

I'm getting ready to head out and help set up for the pre-show tailgate. If you're coming to the show stop by for good music, food and drinks before the show. All proceeds (of course) go to the Madison Scouts.

• Like 2

Good luck to all the Corps tonight!

Go Spirit!

Go Racine!

Very excited to see how this goes down, like someone else said, you have the pack of corps last year that were 10th to 14th, should be an interesting recap to look at, that's for sure!

This!

1. Bluecoats - 70.00

2. Madison scouts - 68.0

3. Blue stars - 66.00

4. Spirit of Atlanta - 64.55

5. Troopers - 61.75

6. Glassmen - 60.75

7. Pioneer - 55.00

--------------------

1. Racine - 56.00

2. Colt cadets 55.5

Edited by Jerseyboy
  • Like 1

The Colt Cadets are at the normal field in Dubuque this morning, and will make the 75 min bus trip this afternoon. First show is going to be GREAT---don't show up late or you'll miss it!

552783_10151054440551823_593679619_n.jpg

Odd how the COLT cadets have a show before the COLTS.

• Like 1

It would really shake up the season if Madison beat coats or if Madison was within a point of coats...

Or if Madison lost to Blue Stars.....

• Like 2

Odd how the COLT cadets have a show before the COLTS.

Any idea on why that would be? Are they just not wanting to compete until they are at a certain level? Are they busy with local performances? I've never followed the Colts' touring before, so I haven't ever realized if they are one of those that wait a little before they compete.

Any idea on why that would be? Are they just not wanting to compete until they are at a certain level? Are they busy with local performances? I've never followed the Colts' touring before, so I haven't ever realized if they are one of those that wait a little before they compete.

Colts are wrapping up Cornfield Tour, where they have camp in several towns and do "Dog and Pony" shows for for the locals. This is a great way to thank the communities that support us and expose new folks to drum corps. The Colts were in DeWitt last night, and have history night tonight. Tomorrow night is the Summer Premiere at Loras College in Dubuque, then hit the road to drive overnight to the East Coast.

There are several Colt Cadets from the Madison area, so when the opportunity to do the show came up we were excited to say "YES!" The kids are loading buses right now, so if you are on highway 151 in the next hour keep your eyes open!

• Like 1